Egirls, suck

Reaction score
RW31 said:
that is alll......

If I weren't such a "new" fan, I might be offended by your comment. Howver, you veteran c'boy fans usually make dual-meaning comments like that all the time. Here's what I heard you say ...

"We c'boy fans are intimidated by your presence. Hence, we intend to provoke you by make comments that we really know is not true," because all of us know that the Eagles are destined for something big this year."

So it's ok for you to blow some gas -- Eagle fans understand your pain. :)

AJM1613

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
If I weren't such a "new" fan, I might be offended by your comment. Howver, you veteran c'boy fans usually make dual-meaning comments like that all the time. Here's what I heard you say ...

"We c'boy fans are intimidated by your presence. Hence, we intend to provoke you by make comments that we really know is not true," because all of us know that the Eagles are destined for something big this year."

So it's ok for you to blow some gas -- Eagle fans understand your pain. :)
Shhhhh!

I think he is kidding... ;)

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
*holds back laughter*

Leave it to an eagle to have a two paragraphe reply to a three word topic...

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
31, we best be shaking in our boots.

Trotter is back, and we know what he did to the Cowboys the last two years. :cool:

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
GREAT PLAYERS

EAGLES

MCNABB
WESTBROOK
OWENS
KEARSE
DAWKINS

COWBOYS

.............................................ROY WILLIAMS

RECORD

EAGLES-12-4

COWBOYS-10-6

??????????YEA THEY **** ALRIGHT :rolleyes:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do hope you realize that the original poster was just bored and goofing around some....but it is funny that it brings out another eagles fan.

Either way...Welcome to the board. :cool:

BTW....how about losing the caps lock.

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
Timbo2st said:
NO I MEAN PLAYERS.... :D

I KNOW YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WORDS G-R-E-A-T P-L-A-Y-E-R-S

CONSIDERING YOUR A DALLAS FAN AND THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 1
SO FOR YOU ITS.......G-R-E-A-T P-L-A-Y-E-R

AJM1613

Reaction score
Timbo2st said:

Welcome.

Pleeeeaaaase don't turn into a troll, there are only three of us on the board now that hasn't been banned (me, AE, and Antrax).

I think Adams, Glover, and Newman all should be considered great players as well, Woodson and Allen were.

PS: The Caps lock can get annoying.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Timbo2st said:

Yeah, you know, then we got Super Bowls, and for eagles it is.....uhhh........uummmm...............hhmmmmmm.......

BTW, In almost every position, Id take the all time great cowboy over the alltime eagles

(i won't dirty my mouth by calling an eagle G....R...E...A...T. because i don't wanna be a liar.)

BTW
See what my boredom brings? We now have another eagle to roast in debates. Wish we could get some Commanders and giants though...

AJM1613

Reaction score
RW31 said:
Yeah, you know, then we got Super Bowls, and for eagles it is.....uhhh........uummmm...............hhmmmmmm.......

BTW, In almost every position, Id take the all time great cowboy over the alltime eagles

(i won't dirty my mouth by calling an eagle G....R...E...A...T. because i don't wanna be a liar.)

BTW
See what my boredom brings? We now have another eagle to roast in debates. Wish we could get some Commanders and giants though...
I don't know about that, there are some pretty good alltime Eagles. White, Brown, Anderson...All the best ever at their position (Brown would have been). Chucky, Edwards, Allen...I don't know, it would be close.

BillsFan

Bledsoe for MVP
Reaction score
The Eagles probably have more "great" players than the Patriots. Who's the champs?

Great TEAMS is what you should be preaching. You ready to say the Eagles are a great TEAM? With no championships, I sure as hell am not.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AJM1613 said:
I don't know about that, there are some pretty good alltime Eagles. White, Brown, Anderson...All the best ever at their position (Brown would have been). Chucky, Edwards, Allen...I don't know, it would be close.

I have always thought Harold Carmichael (sp?) was a pretty good player.

And althought I may get roasted for it I thought Randal Cunningham did a pretty good job while there considering that he was the offense and Buddy did not give a crap about the offense...I even think Buddy admitted as much at one time.

Anthrax

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
31, we best be shaking in our boots.

Trotter is back, and we know what he did to the Cowboys the last two years. :cool:

Trotter isint starting. :)

Reaction score
Timbo2st said:
GREAT PLAYERS

T'Bo,

Welcome! Here's what's coming at us ... posts that are insulting under the auspices of bored (not boring) C'boy fans. Some of whom get away with using profanity. We must stick together to survive. So, wanted to let you know that while the moderators (mod-squad) are fair, you want to use your diplomatIc skills to thwart off ignorant comments -- they hate that :D

Your picks are right on Point! Here's my 2 cents ...

MCNABB - still gaining experience. This could be His break out year to excel!

WESTBROOK - Was ready to play when he got injured in 2003; he's really ready to go now!

OWENS - You always play better when you're at a location you want to be. T.O. wanted to be in Philly, he won his case and he's happy as an Eagles. That's the Ingredients for a Super Star!

KEARSE - Watch this mad man go wild. I wouldn't want to be Carter or any other QB when Kearse is on a blitz -- look out!

DAWKINS - Just the fact that he's got depth in his position is enough to super charge this young genius to stop the run and thwart the pass.

I'm impressed with this Year's Eagle Lineup!

EAGLES-12-4? Sure! I like the way you thing T'Bo! :)

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
i wouldn't want to be kearse when going on a blitz, flozell might as well order some sausage with that pancake :rolleyes: the bobble head says it all :D