Egirls, suck

AJM1613

Reaction score
HummerMan said:
i wouldn't want to be kearse when going on a blitz, flozell might as well order some sausage with that pancake. the bobble head says it all :D
Kease is a left end buddy and unless Adams pulls and knocks Rogers, Tucker or whoever you are starting at RT out of the way and then pancakes Kearse...Hey if that is what you want... :D

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Kease is a left end buddy and unless Adams pulls and knocks Rogers, Tucker or whoever you are starting at RT out of the way and then pancakes Kearse...Hey if that is what you want... :D

Take him to school AJM :D

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Timbo2st said:
GREAT PLAYERS

T'Bo,

Welcome! Here's what's coming at us ... posts that are insulting under the auspices of bored (not boring) C'boy fans. Some of whom get away with using profanity. We must stick together to survive. So, wanted to let you know that while the moderators (mod-squad) are fair, you want to use your diplomatIc skills to thwart off ignorant comments -- they hate that :D

Your picks are right on Point! Here's my 2 cents ...

MCNABB - still gaining experience. This could be His break out year to excel!

WESTBROOK - Was ready to play when he got injured in 2003; he's really ready to go now!

OWENS - You always play better when you're at a location you want to be. T.O. wanted to be in Philly, he won his case and he's happy as an Eagles. That's the Ingredients for a Super Star!

KEARSE - Watch this mad man go wild. I wouldn't want to be Carter or any other QB when Kearse is on a blitz -- look out!

DAWKINS - Just the fact that he's got depth in his position is enough to super charge this young genius to stop the run and thwart the pass.

I'm impressed with this Year's Eagle Lineup!

EAGLES-12-4? Sure! I like the way you thing T'Bo! :)

the 12-4 record I was talking about was last year but 13-3 is this years prediction well atleast for me it is.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Thta would be a mistake. Why the hell would you play him at left end? That is where your run stuffer goes. Kearse can just get doubled on every run play like that. Pretty stupid if you ask me...

Reaction score
RW31 said:
Pretty stupid if you ask me...

XXXI,

Good point -- nobody asked you! besides, I'm sure the Eagles defensive coordinator/coaches have a few variables up you haven't seen yet.

AJM1613

Reaction score
RW31 said:
Thta would be a mistake. Why the hell would you play him at left end? That is where your run stuffer goes. Kearse can just get doubled on every run play like that. Pretty stupid if you ask me...
Who was 1st in sacks last season? What position does he play?
Who was 2nd in sacks last season? What position does he play?
Who was 5th in sacks last season? What position did he play?

If you said
1. Strahan; 2. LE
3. Ogunleye; 4. LE
5. Ellis 5. LE

Than you are corect.

What position did Kearse play his first three seasons?
How many combined sacks did he have in those three seasons?
What position did Kearse play his last two seasons?
How many combined sacks did he have in those two seasons?

1. LE
2. 36
3. RE
4. 11.5

Total Score:

How did you do?

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:

1. LE
2. 36
3. RE
4. 11.5

Total Score:

How did you do?

What a refreshing read :D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Who was 1st in sacks last season? What position does he play?
Who was 2nd in sacks last season? What position does he play?
Who was 5th in sacks last season? What position did he play?

If you said
1. Strahan; 2. LE
3. Ogunleye; 4. LE
5. Ellis 5. LE

Than you are corect.

1. LE
2. 36
3. RE
4. 11.5

Total Score:

How did you do?
It isn't about sacks. It is about run defense. Strahan plays lde because he is more of a strength de who is also a strength against the run. Ogunleye is forced to play that side becuase of taylor. Kearse is much more about speed tha he is strength.