Video: Eisen's Afterthought

T-RO

Reaction score
I don't enjoy a win like this. Just more league garbage.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
I have pointed out fat boys shortcomings but clock management in running the clock down seemed to escape this buffoon. Is there anyone that can help this moron so that he does not blow games with his stupidity? He cannot make proper challenges, cannot discipline or motivate this team, and cannot deal wit clock issues. This is going to cost us I guarantee it and will not let us get past the first few playoff games.

Creeper

Reaction score
two overly aggressive coaches that both deserved to lose. But I don't care what else happened that Lions TD at the end was just too easy. I have no idea what Quinn was thinking. I am ready for him to move on.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
He makes a good point. Even with the horrific pass play call on 2nd and 14, Dak CANNOT launch that pass which was uncatchable anyway. The moment something looks off, hold the ball, run up to the line, take a sack... ANYTHING. MM and Dak have to be better.

rambo2

Reaction score
I have pointed out fat boys shortcomings but clock management in running the clock down seemed to escape this buffoon. Is there anyone that can help this moron so that he does not blow games with his stupidity? He cannot make proper challenges, cannot discipline or motivate this team, and cannot deal wit clock issues. This is going to cost us I guarantee it and will not let us get past the first few playoff games.
Why don't you bad mouth him without the name calling? It makes you look like an idiot.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Let’s not forget the Commodes beat the Cowboys like a drum week 18 last season . Dallas better be sharp

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Let’s not forget the Commodes beat the Cowboys like a drum week 18 last season . Dallas better be sharp
Every week becomes the biggest game of the year. You best believe WSH will barely give an effort this week vs SF, and play their SB in week 18.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey maybe the refs screwed up or maybe detroit screwed up, either way, they never told the dallas d that decker was eligible. Had they told them, that play is much less likely to work.

sacase

Reaction score
Why don't you bad mouth him without the name calling? It makes you look like an idiot.
Honestly it's getting real old the childish name calling. Couple that with unrealistic expectations and it makes our fans look dumb.