Video: Eisen's Afterthought

bratch59

Reaction score
two overly aggressive coaches that both deserved to lose. But I don't care what else happened that Lions TD at the end was just too easy. I have no idea what Quinn was thinking. I am ready for him to move on.
For who?

FVSTONE

Reaction score

With MM doing his best imitation of Kellen Moore and trying to save as much time as possible for the Lions to come back and score an easy TD against Dan Quinn's insanely soft defense on Jimmy's night you have to wonder how this club is going to do better than one and done in the playoffs.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Eisen said a sack was preferable to Dak throwing on 2nd down , really ? Sack takes you out of FG range your only up 4 instead of 7 . Eisen another talking head .
The ball was at the 32 yard line . If he run to the line of scrimmage for the sack he well within range of Aubrey

pitt33

Reaction score
MM is going to lose a playoff game with his game mismanagement
He’s a complete knucklehead. He panics in tight situations. His post game explanation on his decision to pass on 2nd down made no sense at all. High school coaches know better in a situation like that.

And let’s not absolve Prescott for his decision making on that play.

RonWashington

Reaction score
No Eisen said “ sack “ which means loss of yards say he got sacked around the 40 now you’re asking Aubrey to bang in a 57 yarder . Sack is the last thing you want .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Every week becomes the biggest game of the year. You best believe WSH will barely give an effort this week vs SF, and play their SB in week 18.

Riveras last game as HC yeah the Commdes will be “ flushed “ with emotion next week

Eddie

Reaction score
I don't enjoy a win like this. Just more league garbage.
I agree. Why do I feel badly about this win?

I hate these controversial endings. I hate it when the refs change the outcome of important and game-altering plays.

I also hate it when our own bone-headed coach could have iced the game but decided to go Madden. Stupid, stupid, stupid.