Eli Manning to retire

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
GREAT! Out with the old in with the new. The new decade is starting out great. Now if only Arrogant Rodgers would retire.
3mwri8.jpg

Eli/ Coughlin won two more than Romo/Garrett in the same era.
And Garrett won two before Coughlin/Eli's era.

Tussinman

Reaction score
If he goes in HOF it will be a big joke totally lose credibility for HOF
not saying I disagree with you but it's just the nature of the position

60000 yards and 2 time super bowl MVP + playing the most valuable position in the sport is going to be viewed by the committee basically the equivalent of like Alan Faneca career accolades in their eyes

aria

Reaction score
Well unlike Romo, Eli showed up in big games and he did beat Brady twice. If Plaxico didn’t shoot himself then I wouldn’t doubt if they would have won a third SB. IIRC, they were kicking butt that season until he did that and then everything went downhill.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he goes in HOF it will be a big joke totally lose credibility for HOF
I'm not an Eli fan by any stretch (in fact, he has always annoyed me), but it's nonsense to suggest he doesn't have the credentials to be a serious candidate for the HOF. The guy has 2 Super Bowl wins and is 7th all time both in passing yards and in TD's.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm not an Eli fan by any stretch (in fact, he has always annoyed me), but it's nonsense to suggest he doesn't have the credentials to be a serious candidate for the HOF. The guy has 2 Super Bowl wins and is 7th all time both in passing yards and in TD's.
his .500 record tons of INTs and not a media darling will hold him back a few ballots..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Did what no one on this team could do in the past 20 years. Got not only one ring but two. Never liked him but gonna miss rooting against him though.