"Elimination Games" Phil Simms Whats That?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Okay, I will probably regret this, but here goes.

Your av title was done as a joke. You never asked me to change it. I would have. You never asked any of the other staff to. They would have. The current software allows you to change it yourself, but you don't. Either you actually like it, or you want the reminder of being some kind of victim. Either way, you can move past the joke, or continue to ache from it. Has nothing to do with me any longer.

You should regret it. LOL You did it as a joke to mess with me and you did other things as so called jokes to mess with me and I just shrugged them off. I never asked you to change it because if I did you would have thought it bothered me which would have accomplished your goal. The fact is it didn't bother me which is why I never asked any of the staff to change it. As for the current software allowing me to change it I've never looked into it because like I said it doesn't bother me.

The only reason I brought it up was because you got personal again and I wanted to show that you have an issue with me from long ago that you still haven't let go of. As for your opinion on the topic Phil Simms is the only one in the media that I've heard that has an issue with Romo being tagged with an elimination game record. Just because Simms doesn't like it or agree with it doesn't make him right. He's giving an opinion.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
You should regret it. LOL You did it as a joke to mess with me and you did other things as so called jokes to mess with me and I just shrugged them off. I never asked you to change it because if I did you would have thought it bothered me which would have accomplished your goal. The fact is it didn't bother me which is why I never asked any of the staff to change it. As for the current software allowing me to change it I've never looked into it because like I said it doesn't bother me.

The only reason I brought it up was because you got personal again and I wanted to show that you have an issue with me from long ago that you still haven't let go of. As for your opinion on the topic Phil Simms is the only one in the media that I've heard that has an issue with Romo being tagged with an elimination game record. Just because Simms doesn't like it or agree with it doesn't make him right. He's giving an opinion.
There's no issue with you at all.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You are a romo hater. Everyone knows it so stop trying to deny it. Just makes you look worse

I've said many times I don't hate Romo and I'm one of the most brutally honest fans on this board. If I hated him or didn't support him I would say it and have no problem saying it. For you to continue to claim that I hate Romo even though I've said many times I don't makes you look bad and points to you having an agenda.