Elliott did not do his Feed Me animation yesterday

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Zeke came in to the league with a little bit of immaturity. --possible understatement I know.
He's growing up in many ways and his Mom posted his nurse/dr fiancee the other day.
If he is growing up and grinding away at being the best RB he can be Zeke is a scary man for the rest of the league.
He's still about as physically imposing as it gets.
He runs hard and punishes defenses.
The 42 yard run we saw from Pollard demonstrated a gear Zeke no longer has but his patience and vision showed out all day and his bludgeoning defenders is at least partly responsible for the 42 yard run.
That was about the first time we've seen the envisioned thunder and lightning combo DAL likely expected when they drafted TP.
Zeke is the O leader right now. He can really show us something by taking on that mantle and delivering on and off the field through this stretch run.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
This younger generation is all about wanting attention for themselves. It is selfish to me. I taught to view the game much like you, old school, and the team comes before any individual.

I hate making generalization on stuff but it's true, they are very different from generations past. They do love the selfies!

:laugh:

Asklesko

Reaction score
With Pollard breathing down his neck and maybe even outpacing him, it's no time to hotdog it.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
He needs to mature. And stay focused all game. I'm sure he's done his feeding at the buffets.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Id love to see the staff lean him out a bit and try to find that lost second gear. I think he built his body to withstand the grind, which is good but it was that next gear that made him really special. Im not convinced its gone permanently. Hes taken a pounding but he is young. Train him for homerun speed and make him special again.
Didn't he used to run track in college?

Reactions: CWR

shabazz

Reaction score
Our little boy is growing up

70% of them are grown men with the mentality of teenage boys with their on and off field, “me first” antics that are meant to show up on social media

The NFL has wussified their league to match the mentality of the current players

The 70’s Raiders and Steelers have to laugh at these current ladies playing the game

.......and oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving!