Elliott did not do his Feed Me animation yesterday

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Anyone notice Zeke didn’t do his annoying feed me routine?? I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe, just maybe..this coaching staff is getting a “team first” message across.
Not annoying to me. If you dont want him to do it then stop him.

With that said I did notice he didnt do it.....but he sure did eat!!!

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Zeke: Feed Me!!!!!

Fat Mike: Uhhhhh dude you are averaging less than 4 YPC and you fumble it all the time.

Zeke: I'm telling Jerry.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Not annoying to me. If you dont want him to do it then stop him.

With that said I did notice he didnt do it.....but he sure did eat!!!
Never said anything about annoying. Just stating a fact. Thanks for playing.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
I've never felt that Zeke wasn't a "team-first" type of player. I personally am glad he didn't do the feed me thing but he shouldn't be called a non-team player.
Y’all doin some serious digging. Was just making an observation. Culture change. Yes, we need one.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Never said anything about annoying. Just stating a fact. Thanks for playing.
This is you statement: Anyone notice Zeke didn’t do his annoying feed me routine?? I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe, just maybe..this coaching staff is getting a “team first” message across.

Fact check yourself buddy lol.

GMO415

Reaction score
Because he hasn't done shhh the whole season. Once Dak went down, he should have put the offense on his back. He decided to continue to run like a FB....Sheesh

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
This is you statement: Anyone notice Zeke didn’t do his annoying feed me routine?? I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe, just maybe..this coaching staff is getting a “team first” message across.

Fact check yourself buddy lol.
Well, it is annoying.

jnday

Reaction score
Anyone notice Zeke didn’t do his annoying feed me routine?? I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe, just maybe..this coaching staff is getting a “team first” message across.
One down, one to go. Now , if they can stop Jaylon’s attempts to draw attention to himself, it would make the games much easier to watch and they wouldn’t be making fools out of themselves during games when they are getting a beat-down.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

I noticed that..he got his *** humbled...with the fumbles. Time to really eat...fat bastad.

jnday

Reaction score
All these "look at me" celebrations seep down to lower levels. I watched a HS game over the weekend. Kid got a sack, jumped up and did the home run swing thing. Problem was, they were losing 35-7 at the time.
I have never liked these attention seeking players that celebrates while their team is being blown out. I really don’t like it while they are ahead in the game, but it is more tolerable. It really stinks when a player wants attention on an individual level instead of attention for the whole team.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Personally I'm tired of all these players doing zany celebrations for just doing their job.

Catch the winning TD pass with no time left; celebrate. Gain three yards on 3rd and 1 with 12 minutes left in the second quarter and celebrate; it just looks stupid.

jnday

Reaction score
You know, when I was young I had an old school HS Coach. Now, I am not young any longer so that should tell you a little bit about what old school means to me. He was coaching ball in the 50s and by the time I came around, he had pretty much seen it all. Anyhow, he was a big "act like you been there before" kind of coach. I guess I feel the same way. I'm not a big fan of anything that detracts from the team. I get it, people want to do their own thing but I just never learned the game that way, it was never taught to me that way. I never played it that way.
This younger generation is all about wanting attention for themselves. It is selfish to me. I taught to view the game much like you, old school, and the team comes before any individual.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
good i didnt see Jaylon swipe either maybe MM is setting an example that 2-7 teams should not be celebrating after plays..

they all looked all business yesterday

The defense looked strong...broke neck came to play! After our news today...it will be interesting how the team responds.

Praxit

Reaction score
...could be a sign of growing up. If he breaks for 40 or 60 yd gain.. then hell yes, do the Feed Me thing. I also get motivated....;)..

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You know, when I was young I had an old school HS Coach. Now, I am not young any longer so that should tell you a little bit about what old school means to me. He was coaching ball in the 50s and by the time I came around, he had pretty much seen it all. Anyhow, he was a big "act like you been there before" kind of coach. I guess I feel the same way. I'm not a big fan of anything that detracts from the team. I get it, people want to do their own thing but I just never learned the game that way, it was never taught to me that way. I never played it that way.

Holy crap...come on my man...that was fun real.

Played ball at Taft jr, Valley High...got sent to play for the Highland Hornets. ABQ

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Alright man lol...personally to me if you spend as much time talking about how much of a "turd" he is than you do about his play on the field that kind of says it all but ok.

You know what I like about "turd"s...we can look under them for the magic mushrooms.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Maybe someone is the locker room spoke up and let his teammates know how stupid they look when selfishly celebrating individually on team with 7 losses out of 9 games. Maybe that player was Zeke.