Elon Musk says AI will take all our jobs

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You coders, accountants, doctors and engineers are in for a real shock then when your jobs will be replaced too.

Corporate bean counters will talk all about change management, but the name of the game is anything to cut costs.
Adapt and overcome. That’s my motto instead of dreading it and dire predictions.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
The problem with AI is not the AI itself, but rather the ones making the AI are the problem. Those people have been conditioned with the idea of gain and they made the AI to do just that. Unfortunately that gain will not be shared publicly.

If your young and you know you can't change the world for the better then you should look out for yourself and get a career working with the AI before the clock starts working against you.

I'm hopeful that I'm wrong, but you need look no further then the history books to know what powerful people's intentions have always been and will always be.

If i was 15 i would study the AI everyday to protect myself and my present/future family in whatever ways i could.

Cheers to a UBI that might never arrive due to greed, and instead we will praise those who stole all the money, that's the culture we have now that everyone looks to amplify other problems with much less meaning.