CFZ Embrace the challenge

rambo2

Reaction score
No disrespect intended Rambo, but why does that matter? Just win. This isn’t a beauty contest like college football. We judge NFL teams ultimately by what they do in the playoffs. Right?
We haven't had the playoffs and another win is coming up. Right?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
We haven't had the playoffs and another win is coming up. Right?
You blow smoke up your own backside like no one else. I'll give you that.

If the Cowboys end up as the 5 seed again, most of us know how that ends. You can delude yourself until then, since that seems to be what works for you.

I've seen this movie before and I'm not good at lying to myself. We'll end up at the same place. One of us will just have excuses for how we got there.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys may win the division. Cowboys many not win the division. It’s been a lot of fun watching them play this year. It’ll continue to be fun watching them play the rest of the season and into the playoffs. Stay positive and enjoy! It’s been a really good year to be a Cowboys fan as far as I’m concerned.

CCBoy

Reaction score

If the Cowboys end up as the 5 seed again, most of us know how that ends. You can delude yourself until then, since that seems to be what works for you.

I've seen this movie before and I'm not good at lying to myself. We'll end up at the same place. One of us will just have excuses for how we got there.
I'll answer the question asked...yes, this one Dallas takes off the shelf and starts off punching them in the jaw. Bloody nose next.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

I must step in here. I’m as much a realist and critic as the best of them. But this is why the full glass fans are divided so sharply with the half empty fans.

While I’m all about basing our thoughts on recent trends and prior history I also base my thoughts and opinions on actual results.

While we are aware of our prior history which should provide caution to those more positive about our possibilities we should also not assume the same results will occur.

The same results are entirely a good possibility but I have a problem with both extremes on this divide.

While we can be cautious in our hopes we should never end all hope. And asking or suggesting for all fans to follow or give up all hope because you have is a narrow path.

rambo2

Reaction score

It's different this year. If the Cowboys are healthy they will do well, even if they are the 5.