Eminem is a Cowboy fan?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4385591 said:
Sorry bro, but if you have BIG and 2Pac outside the top 5 you don't know rap period.

Rap blows anyway. Who cares, right? Take any kid off the street and let him rhyme and he makes a quick mil. :rolleyes: There is no talent in rap. Hold a note and you might have something. But even then.

The Natural

Reaction score
egn22;4385744 said:
You're so off base its not even worth debating you. I could break it down and explain why youre wrong but you've clearly made a vow to hail those guys as the greatest while completely ignoring all logic. There's some sort of emotional attachment there so I'll just leave you alone on this issue.

That's why I gave up discussing it, some of these people acting like you're not allowed to have an opinion..and that if your opinion isnt the status quo then you dont know rap music. For me personally Pac is in my top 5 and arguably best of all time, on any given day I flip flop between him and Nas..thats just my personal taste. Biggie on the other hand, not so much. Eminem? Not so much...but I like what I like and I make my lists according to that

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
What about Whodini or Fat Boys as honorable mentions? :lmao2: Hell, the Beastie Boys are classic and I don't see anything for them. :rolleyes:

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Glad to see some Rakim mentions. As someone who's seen hip hop evolve over the past 30+years no MC gets more respect from me. When rappers were throwing out simplistic nursery style rhymes he came out spitting flames w/ complex verses & the PERFECT delivery! He changed the way MCs were judged & made lyricism a pre-requisite to be called "great"...

Reaction score
Fletch;4385758 said:
Rap blows anyway. Who cares, right? Take any kid off the street and let him rhyme and he makes a quick mil. :rolleyes: There is no talent in rap. Hold a note and you might have something. But even then.

Rap sucks nowadays, but that's because it's not rap it's really pop. Old school rap like Pac, Big, Snoop, and Cube that's real music.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
He mentions the cowboys in quite a few songs.

Song Seduction last year had a memorable verse, "I’m the logo on that Dallas Cowboy helmet: a star"

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4385945 said:
Rap sucks nowadays, but that's because it's not rap it's really pop. Old school rap like Pac, Big, Snoop, and Cube that's real music.

I agree 100% I loved hip hop when I was younger. Biggie jay-z back then lol busta rhymes dr dre snoop eminen and I did like ll cool j. Make fun but I enjoyed some of his stuff lol but my favorite besides ones listed had to be wu tang. No one could compare in my eyes

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;4385307 said:
Maybe there are a higher percentage of rapper who suck that are making MONEY than other genres

Which was my point. I'm not talking about the talented guys who record out of their mother's basement and whose music never gets more than six blocks away, I'm talking about the guys with major record deals.

I knew a few guys in high school and college who were MUCH better than the vast majority of mainstream rappers in terms of writing and presentation, but nobody ever heard them outside of the local clubs.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4385945 said:

Drake is really good. He is the exception to the rule.

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4385963 said:
Drake is really good. He is the exception to the rule.

Drake isn't a rapper he's an R&B singer. I'm just glad no one mentioned Lil Wayne. I was actually on another forum and this delusional Lil Wayne fan actually has on his sig that he should be mentioned with 2Pac, Biggie, and JayZ. :lmao:

kristie

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4385998 said:
Drake isn't a rapper he's an R&B singer. I'm just glad no one mentioned Lil Wayne. I was actually on another forum and this delusional Lil Wayne fan actually has on his sig that he should be mentioned with 2Pac, Biggie, and JayZ. :lmao:

lil wayne...:ralph:

Reaction score
kristie;4386017 said:
lil wayne...:ralph:

Haha the dude sounds constipated when he raps. I mean he's ok compared to the rest of the terrible rappers, but comparing him to legends like 2Pac and Biggie is a joke.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score

Whatever he is he is amazing at it. My favorite "mainstream" artist, by far. Don't really see the Lil Wayne appeal.

cowboyuptx

Reaction score
Risen Star;4381272 said:
He's an idiot. Cowboys fan or not.

Nah... Eminem is a stinking genius! His songs are funny as hell too....

And yeah, it was confirmed that he's a Cowboys fan after he mocked Tony and Jessica in his video for the song We Made You... He said something along the lines of he almost didn't want to do it, because he didn't want to bring any negativity in Romo's direction, because he's a Dallas fan and wanted Romo to have a good year...

cowboyuptx

Reaction score
The Natural;4381508 said:
Jay-z as well

Jay-Z can take his Illuminati loving *** and go root for the Giants... Jay-Z is no longer in touch with the streets, his card needs to be pulled, he's a straight up elitist punk...

phillycard

Reaction score

Drake IS a rapper. And a pretty good one at that. I'm not saying he's amongst the best all time, but he's no bum. People get the singing twisted. The due can spit.

phillycard

Reaction score
cowboyuptx;4387410 said:
Jay-Z can take his Illuminati loving *** and go root for the Giants... Jay-Z is no longer in touch with the streets, his card needs to be pulled, he's a straight up elitist punk...

LMAO!!!