Eminem is a Cowboy fan?

The Natural

Reaction score
dboy214;4384386 said:
SURh5.gif

Like I said these cats are truly exposing themselves

Reaction score
The Natural;4384382 said:
some of you all really exposing yourselves..That chick wrote songs at 21 that are deeper than anything Em has penned in his life. But she is a woman, and a _______ one at that, so I totally understand your post

The Natural;4384389 said:

I just messing with you relax. This place is so negative at this time you need some kind of humor to lighten the mood.

BlueStar3398

Reaction score
I never liked him until I heard that song he did with Rhianna! Now that I find out he's a Cowboys fan, I like him a little more.

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
TheCount;4384113 said:
I think we have exactly opposite views on what the term "lyricist" means. I believe completely the opposite. 2Pac was a much better lyricist than Biggie, based on my definition of the word.

When I think of lyricist, I think of song writing, not rhyming. Lyricism is the ability to tell a story, convey emotion and be expressive and it applies to all forms of music, not just hip hop.

First off, I think ima stop using my iPhone to post on here, let this be the last time (lol "lyricist").
Second off, to give an example Cassidy won lyricist of the year one year at the hip hop awards. Now, I don't want to hate on Cassidy, but only thing the man knows how to do is ryhmn.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Frozen700;4384275 said:
I won't argue...Pac is the best overall ever

False. He was great, but he's at least a little overrated. Give me Nas and Biggie over him.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
The Natural;4384375 said:
Honestly Lauryn Hill has more songs (rapping) that I can feel more than Eminem. "Em is just better" really doesnt do it for me. I'm gonna leave it at that

I can agree with this, I listen to her more than Em. She goes in.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
No love for Fabolous ?
He is one of the best.

I will side with most and agree that Em is easily top 5 ever.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Damn this thread has reached 6 pages ?! Didn't think it would make it that far. But eminen I thought was great when I was in high school. But the last 8 years since i graduated he has had some songs but just isn't what he used to be. My favorite growing up was busta rhymes. Just loved what he did. And I'm sorry but lauryn hill??? Really ?? She was beyond racist to whites and blacks. She literally hated everybody lol

Frozen700

Reaction score
The Natural;4384375 said:
Honestly Lauryn Hill has more songs (rapping) that I can feel more than Eminem. "Em is just better" really doesnt do it for me. I'm gonna leave it at that

Bro...just stop

Nobody is saying Nas sucks, relax....but like EM said in drop the world, he would run circles around anybody who tries him.

Maybe you don't listen to a ton of EM songs....

Nas is a great artist....I just can't put him ahead of Pac...or Em

Also if he was as good as you make him out to be he would have destroyed Jay Z...although i felt he had the upper hand on Jay at the start, he let it slip, then bowed down

Frozen700

Reaction score
The Natural;4384389 said:

Exposing?

All you have done at this point, is quote the next man slapping his butt with agreements.

You add nothing, stop trying to fit in, you know nothing about Rap.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;4384629 said:
No love for Fabolous ?
He is one of the best.

fabolous is nice, i feel like he wasted his career making too many songs for the chicks. he always had a nice flow and crazy punchlines, just weak subject matter.

Frozen700

Reaction score
No love for Fabolous ?
He is one of the best.

Fab is nice...i won't lie

I mean NIIIICCCEEEE

The Natural

Reaction score
Frozen700;4384694 said:
Exposing?

All you have done at this point, is quote the next man slapping his butt with agreements.

You add nothing, stop trying to fit in, you know nothing about Rap.

All you know about rap is Eminem..and we know what you two have in common, so just stop it.

Give me Pac or Nas any given day 1 & 2..Jay-z after them, hell prime Ice Cube I'd rather listen to then Eminem

You need to come on over to sohh so you can get roasted

The Natural

Reaction score
Bowdown27;4384661 said:
And I'm sorry but lauryn hill??? Really ?? She was beyond racist to whites and blacks. She literally hated everybody lol

We're talking about the music broham..not some gossip you read on the internet. If you wanna talk about "beyond racist" how can anyone forget Eminem's 'Black B****' tape..thats in the open for anyone to hear

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
No love for Fabolous ?
He is one of the best.

Well now you've done it. Now you have to list your Top 5!

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
The Natural;4384800 said:
All you know about rap is Eminem..and we know what you two have in common, so just stop it.

Give me Pac or Nas any given day 1 & 2..Jay-z after them, hell prime Ice Cube I'd rather listen to then Eminem

You need to come on over to sohh so you can get roasted

The Natural;4384811 said:
We're talking about the music broham..not some gossip you read on the internet. If you wanna talk about "beyond racist" how can anyone forget Eminem's 'Black B****' tape..thats in the open for anyone to hear

phillycard

Reaction score
egn22;4382125 said:
he'd wipe his behind with Guru, Malik B, and Phife Dawg. Just because you're loyal to old school hip hop, doesn't mean you can't acknowledge when someone better comes in and raises the bar.
I'm from NY and absolutely love Wu and all of that old school stuff, but you have to give Em his credit. Lyrically he's one of the best, probably top 5 ever.

This egn. Biggie and Pac apologists kill me. Both MC's actually had cats out at the time that could smoke both of them. It's damn near impossible to find 3 mc's better than Em right now.

phillycard

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4382331 said:
2Pac
Biggie
Jay-Z
Snoop Dogg
Ice Cube

You lost me with Cube fam. Love him to death, but his best days are way behind him. Biggie has 2 albums of material. Snoop lyrically? No thanks.

Reaction score
phillycard;4385109 said:
You lost me with Cube fam. Love him to death, but his best days are way behind him. Biggie has 2 albums of material. Snoop lyrically? No thanks.

I was referring to all time not right now. Big was murdered that's why he only was able to make a few albums.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
The Natural;4384811 said:

It wasn't gossip it was in her lyrics and said it in multiple interview but your right every rapper has something in there songs.

Btw I met fabolous on a plane coming home from the cowboys game and I thought the dude was going to be tall. And he was not even close to what I expected. Alot shorter