Emmitt and Chris Warren all over again

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
When the line slipped in the 90s , emmitt s number slipped. Guys thought he was done. Then we signed Chris warren. Guys thought wRren would take his job and he held into it. Emmitt even had another monster year. 1300 yards while missing 2 1/2 games with a broken hand. He had 140 against the Vikings in one half. I see zeke doing the same thing. He played hurt inn2018 and 2021. He’s still great. He just had a bad l g fir 4 straight years. Also a new offense. With a still learning o c. lol for zeke to bounce back a d shut up the pollard supporters.
so you think dough boy is going to have a good season? well if he does better than 4.9 speed he showed last year, perhaps he will break 1000 by 16th game.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Hope you are right, but Zeke ain't no where near #22.
He’s bigger and faster than 22. Emmitts greatness came. from avoiding hits a d top 3 ball carrier vision all time. Watch emmitt against the eagles and Viking even past his prime. It looked like like Dawkins and the guys were running on ice.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hope you are right, but Zeke ain't no where near #22.
zekes OL and coaching staff are nowhere near those 90s teams..how about that..zekes every bit the talent of 22.. put him on those teams and i guarantee it.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I was at the Vikings game when he scored two touchdowns in under 20 seconds. Sadly we came up with a way to lose the game in the second game.

That was the game Troy Aikman got a concussion and Jason Garrett couldn't complete a pass the entire second half. For some reason that game sticks with me.

DB_Cooper

RubyRidge
Reaction score
That was the game Troy Aikman got a concussion and Jason Garrett couldn't complete a pass the entire second half. For some reason that game sticks with me.
I didn’t remember that. Guess I blocked it out. Like I will have to tonight’s game.