Emmitt doesn't like Mike McCarthy?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
yeah, there weren't any available candidates. we always have the worst luck.
How about Emmitt? He thinks he knows enough about being a head coach to criticize McCarthy. And while he was at it, took a shot at Jerry. Because Emmitt is not the GM means the man that is the GM selected McCarthy to be his head coach. Being a legend does not make you an expert on playing quarterback in today’s NFL, coaching in today’s NFL, or owning an NFL franchise in today’s NFL. Prescott, McCarthy, and Jerry Jones have responsible positions in the contemporary NFL. Emmitt does not.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Emmitt was never the sharpest tack in the bunch.
Please convince us how you know more about football than the rb will the nfl rushing record and a hof player.

Please present your credentials.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Looks like there's gonna be one fewer name in the RoH come September.

Cmac

Reaction score
My favorite player of all time, but he was out there giving hugs and butt slaps to Aaron Jones before our playoff game….
......but that's what HOF players do BEFORE the game.

Big_D

Reaction score
One HOF player says one thing., they don’t all agree either or share the same opinions. Put 20 of them in a room and they can start their own forum.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
wait a minute, let me go to the lover's standby, "who are we going to get who can win 12 games 3 years in a row?" crickets. lol

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
We might as well support MM and this team. It isn't gonna change and will be ran just as Jerry Jones sees fit. But I'm with 22 on this one. Too late to jump in a lake eat a snake and get a belly ache. We roll with who we have been given by the good Dr. Jerry...

KeepinTime

Reaction score
Can’t say I blame him. Mike kinda comes across as less than smart and we all know how undisciplined the team has been with him at the helm.