Emmitt doesn't like Mike McCarthy?

Jayinem

Reaction score
And who did this Emet play for? If he even played football a day in his life. He sounds like a spoiled fan. He needs to convert to the Jerry Jones way or go root for another team.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I'll bite. Mike Vrabel. I won't say Belichick who is the obvious answer.
I will say Belichick, because he's the obvious answer....and he's still out there. It's all or nothing this year, and if Dallas fails, it's because the stubborn owner failed us. Again. Bill and Harbaugh were out there. We chose the status quo of a failed philosophy. It's absolute insanity.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
My favorite player of all time, but he was out there giving hugs and butt slaps to Aaron Jones before our playoff game….
LOL, i'm sure that's why the Cowboys didn't show up,, got taken behind the woodshed, and were so tired. Yeah, it's all making sense now. :rolleyes:

McKDaddy

Reaction score
How about Emmitt? He thinks he knows enough about being a head coach to criticize McCarthy. And while he was at it, took a shot at Jerry. Because Emmitt is not the GM means the man that is the GM selected McCarthy to be his head coach. Being a legend does not make you an expert on playing quarterback in today’s NFL, coaching in today’s NFL, or owning an NFL franchise in today’s NFL. Prescott, McCarthy, and Jerry Jones have responsible positions in the contemporary NFL. Emmitt does not.
So Emmitt was blindfolded his entire career & couldn't see what made players great at other positions?

Jerry is in place because Jerry had money & balls to buy the Cowboys. All the other folks who have had a say in how the team is ran since Jimmy left were all chosen by Jerry. You aren't seriously suggesting that they have done their jobs well are you?

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
we have 4 con men running the show:

1 as a GM
1 as a cap boy
1 as head coach
1 as a QB

garbage in, garbage out

krs1bro

Reaction score
The thing that Emmitt said that should hit home with this organization (Dak) is that they were not prepared. If you can't work and bring your A game to a home playoff game then you (they) should go do something else. I think all Cowboy fans were shocked and embarrassed by the product they put on the field that day that will stick in our guts for a while. I'm a fan of 56 years now and I just about have had enough of this utter garbage. The only thing relevant to this organization that matters is the brand and selling tickets. Cowards and laughing stock of the league now.....the Va JJ's are all about being number 1 on the Forbes sports valued teams. The upcoming season will be a prove it one for me and if it's the same crap then I'm done with em.

This franchise used to be proud, gritty and feared and now it's just an unbelievably underachieving bunch of garbage IMO.