Twitter: Emmitt not happy about Zeke release

conner01

Reaction score
Zeke is the highest paid RB in NFL history and it only took 7 years... Im sure hes gonna pull through just fine.
If he managed his money right he should be set for life. He’s made more than most NFL players will make in a full 10 year or so career

conner01

Reaction score
and even crazier.. I think Emmitt is the 3rd highest paid RB of all time... Imagine if he played in todays NFL.
QB money lol
What’s amazing is in the time from emmitt and Troy till today how much salaries have soared

blumayne38

Reaction score
Some of y’all long time posters are better then this. This hurt. Zeke deserved daks best play in the San Fran game. We all did. Pollard waits till the last game of the season to break, and we wanna make him a 20-25 carry back. This team has been imploding for a long time…and it’s only gonna get better. And by better I mean the drama.

Reaction score
Why are you bashing Emmit for something that has nothing to do with Emmit's comments supporting Zeke?? Just a cheap low class attempt to attack someone's intelligence. Emmitt Smith does more for the community then someone who takes cheap imbeccelic shots at an All-Time Great.
If the truth hurts so much you should go find a safe space...

Big_D

Reaction score
My goodness!! What did I just walk into? Lots of dissing on E. Smith. Geez!! Can't people just disagree with what he said as opposed to insulting the guy? Sometimes I wonder about the state of humanity. smdh
The state of humanity is not good. Thank you internet!