Twitter: Emmitt not happy about Zeke release

T-RO

Reaction score
I didn't like Pass2Run's "trash pile" comment, but do want fans here to understand the reference, in case they weren't around.

Emmitt once dumped on his teammates saying,
He felt like he was "a diamond surrounded by trash."

Emmitt is usually classy, but yeah, he said it. Rubbed a lot of folks wrong.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I guess Emmitt can see how much value he has by seeing how fast teams are going to sign him and for how much.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
He's a moron. He always was a moron. It's why his career as an analyst was so brief. We were all dumber for listening to him.

But Jane trying to lecture us on a men's locker room takes the cake. She doesn't have the slightest clue of what she's talking about.
You log on here everyday and post up to date news on these morons. Loser

Sydla

Reaction score
Emmitt will be happy again when we use our first round pick on a TB.

We usually telegraph these things so if we don’t sign a vet TB before the draft, we are definitely looking TB early in draft.

Haimerej

Reaction score
He's a moron. He always was a moron. It's why his career as an analyst was so brief. We were all dumber for listening to him.

But Jane trying to lecture us on a men's locker room takes the cake. She doesn't have the slightest clue of what she's talking about.
You talk about the locker room when you can't make a case on the field. Like Dak's rookie year.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Opinions are like chins, everyone has one, including Emmett. His opinion on the current day to day operation of the Dallas Cowboys means no more right now than mine or anyone else's.

JayFord

Reaction score
First of the disrespect to Emmitt show what kind of fans yall are

you can be mad thay zeke is release and not like it but still understand business is business

the nonsense insult again shows why people hate us as a whole

I LOVE zeke hes my favorite cowboy and i have his jersey and STILL i can say through all of that business wise it was time for him to go...Just like it was time for Emmitt to go

plasticman

Reaction score
Emmitt has a point. Jerry Jones is notorious for his "plug in" philosophy when it comes to RB's versus his shameless man-love for WR's.

He lowballed the RB that set a new record for most rushing yardage in a Cowboys season, Demarco Murray. He even claimed that "Clepto Joe" Randle would replace Murray. We know how that ended. However, Jerry has used have a decade worth of 1st round picks to trade for veteran WR's. He dimped Murray but kept Dez, signing him to a huge contract. Dez never had another 1000 yard season after that.

Where Emmitt is wrong is when he refers to past accomplishments as proof of Zeke's value to the team. Contracts are based on perceived value in the future and Zeke's five year trend downward is not encouraging,

I'm hoping that they have already targeted their RB in the draft with the confidence that this guy is big and strong enough to get the tough yards and score the TD's in goal-to-goal situations.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A tiger can’t change his spots.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

FrcNsXMWAAU-ppW

Jane Slater doing her typical licking the boot as she is not a real journalist but just another Cowboys pumper.