Emmitt Smith - A Football Life Trailer - NFL Network

landryscorner

Reaction score
I hope that our current running back watches this.
:bow:
I don't consider Zeke in the same spectrum as Emmitt He is far from it. Emmitt had heart, grit, durability everything you need in a running back I just don't see it in Zeke this past Sunday proved that. You can say he's young but when Emmitt was young he was not like Zeke. Emmitt one of a kind. yes I don't like Ezekiel.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
They have to cover it. It was the only thing memorable about his time with the Cards.
They could just cut it off at him getting the rushing title.

Or at the very least, downplay it and then go back to the romantic viewpoint.

They have also chopped off the ends of other player's careers in this series before.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I don't consider Zeke in the same spectrum as Emmitt He is far from it. Emmitt had heart, grit, durability everything you need in a running back I just don't see it in Zeke this past Sunday proved that. You can say he's young but when Emmitt was young he was not like Zeke. Emmitt one of a kind. yes I don't like Ezekiel.

You are comparing an Emmitt and his entire career vs a young guy just starting his 2nd season.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Best RB of all time until someone beats his record. Were others faster, bigger, quicker, stronger? Yep. Was anyone better? Nope. He holds all the same records for his position that Jerry Rice holds for his. Rice is considered the best of all time even though other WRs were taller, faster, had better hands, etc. He also played his whole career surrounded by all pro talent just like Emmitt. That's my ultimate arguement to anyone who says Emmitt wasn't the best RB of all time. I just ask if Jerry Rice was the best WR of all time. They always say yes and then I ask why. Every single answer they give I respond with "so did Emmitt" or "same with Emmitt". It's uncanny how similar everything about their careers are similar. You can't make a single arguement for Rice without it applying to Emmitt as well.