Emmitt Smith taking a shot at Dak now

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s been 33 days and Dakky poo still hasn’t come out of hiding after getting dog walked and being the 1st QB ever to lose to a 7th seed.

He skipped the Pro Bowl to avoid the media and questions.

The next time we hear from him will involve him getting paid. He’ll poke that head out then for sure.

This y’all “leader”?

Preach, Emmitt.
He went camping with Sean Lee.
Maybe we will get lucky and he will meet up with a nice HUNGRY Grizzly bear???????????? :muttley:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He went camping with Sean Lee.
brokebackdaklee.jpg

NotForLong

Reaction score
There’s literally no analytics or common sense that would tell you to do anything else after that 1st down.
This is not entirely true the Analytics that Organized Gambling uses insisted on Dak doing exactly what he did

NotForLong

Reaction score
He should use his 8 year vet brain and check out of the coach’s dumb call. My money is on Dak changing the play to a pass. No way a seasoned head coach and play caller calls that play. No way.
The bookies made the call . . . Every QB including Dak had an ear phone in their helmets

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
We can take a lot of shots at 4 but that one is off limits. He does that for his mom. I can’t imagine losing my mom yet, and especially to cancer. I lost my Nona to it. So let’s leave that part alone CC. ;)
yeah, but how many times does he have to do. I guess the guy down at Burger King who lost his mom doing it after each whopper he makes gets old too. shrugs. ;D