English Premier League 23/24

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Chelsea v Man City was sublime yesterday.
My sports day was insanely good with that game to start the day then the Cowboys and Mavericks both rickrolling teams.

I've been on the other end of that spectrum too much but when it all line sup aces it is glorious.

joseephuss

Reaction score
A great game to watch, but Chelsea still dropped points at home. They have a long way to go to claw their way up the table and qualify for at least Europa League.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Man City v Man U a really fun game right now. Foden such a stud! MC always so good controlling possession but needs to get more out of it.

66th minute and 72 percent possession and 22 to 2 shot difference

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man City v Man U a really fun game right now. Foden such a stud! MC always so good controlling possession but needs to get more out of it.

66th minute and 72 percent possession and 22 to 2 shot difference
Man U crapped the bed hard today. Possession time, shots on goal and on the scoreboard. Just a solid butt kicking. GRRRRR.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Been a wild ride for Chelsea.
Lots of young boys playing and Palmer has been superb but also maddening at times.
League table spot is atrocious, hardware seems a long reach away, but we are living in Wembley.

I honestly do not know what to make of Poch.
We have excellent halves than fizzle.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Been a wild ride for Chelsea.
Lots of young boys playing and Palmer has been superb but also maddening at times.
League table spot is atrocious, hardware seems a long reach away, but we are living in Wembley.

I honestly do not know what to make of Poch.
We have excellent halves than fizzle.

I think Poch is decent enough, and he's got a big job cleaning up a lot of the previous messes. I think it'd be helpful if your team's owner would (sort of sounds like another owner we know) hire essentially a GM who knows the caliber or players to bring in, or let Poch do it.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I think Poch is decent enough, and he's got a big job cleaning up a lot of the previous messes. I think it'd be helpful if your team's owner would (sort of sounds like another owner we know) hire essentially a GM who knows the caliber or players to bring in, or let Poch do it.
They came in with the plan of buying all these 20-year-olds but these guys are just raw talents with very specific skillsets and not used to adjusting to any scheme.
Its looking better very slowly but hard to watch for CFC faithful used to starlets playing only 2nd team mid-week matches.

I believe you'll see the team sell a couple young players to buy dogged veterans over the summer break. Silva can't be the only one who is old enough to hit the ski slopes.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They came in with the plan of buying all these 20-year-olds but these guys are just raw talents with very specific skillsets and not used to adjusting to any scheme.
Its looking better very slowly but hard to watch for CFC faithful used to starlets playing only 2nd team mid-week matches.

I believe you'll see the team sell a couple young players to buy dogged veterans over the summer break. Silva can't be the only one who is old enough to hit the ski slopes.
I would imagine so. The wage bill would be far too high otherwise, and Chelsea do need a rebuild.