Enjoy the Five Championships

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The current team is good and exciting. Like I said the crybabies come out after each and every loss. They were 12 and 5 last year and are well on their way to double digit wins again this year. You don't like it when they are good? Come on man.

Speaking as a young fan, yes, I like when we are good. However, I do want us to do better than a first round elimination. I've never seen us go beyond an NFC Divisional round appearance. So, yes, the loss yesterday stings more in my case because we let a particularly annoying rival stay afloat in the season while we looked shambolic yesterday.

rambo2

Reaction score
Speaking as a young fan, yes, I like when we are good. However, I do want us to do better than a first round elimination. I've never seen us go beyond an NFC Divisional round appearance. So, yes, the loss yesterday stings more in my case because we let a particularly annoying rival stay afloat in the season while we looked shambolic yesterday.
It stung bigtime, however, we aren't done yet, far from it. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do against the Vikings. It should be another good one.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Idiots and fools. Well I am 57 will be 58 next weekend and I am very confident that I will not only see another Cowboys championship but that I will see more than one.

Creeper

Reaction score
At the age of 58, I am not looking to see another championship in my lifetime. This team, from ownership, down to the folks turning out the lights; have been snake bitten.

Player excitement, media polls, and popularity are now the ebbs and flows of a once proud and revered franchise. Looking forward to next year's Forbes rankings.

Dude, I think you have a better shot than I do. For sure Jerry will beat you to the dirt nap.

catiii

Reaction score
Hey, party time. Pity party.

Puddles has since performed all over the planet, garnering rave reviews at festivals like Edinburgh Fringe, Adelaide Fringe, Perth Fringe, Melbourne International Comedy Fest, Belgium’s Gent Fest, Outside Lands and the Kennedy Center’s District of Comedy Festival. He was a feature performer in La Soiree’s 2014 Southbank show in London, which won the Olivier Award. He was handpicked by Neil Patrick Harris to perform Just for Laugh’s “Circus Awesomeus,” gala filmed for HBO Canada, and Jack Black selected Puddles for multiple performances at Festival Supreme. And he recently enjoyed a Las Vegas residency at Caesars Palace.

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
idk

i feel we could win the superbowl 16-6 and there would be threads about how bad we are and the goalpost being moved

Maybe, but I'd be very grateful regardless of the score. I just want to see us win it all, which I haven't seen yet.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I really wonder if Stephen does things differently once Jerry is gone. Perhaps it’s just him and his pride continuously doing this. We can always hope…

That's one thing that keeps me at least watching the Cowboys. I'm not sure Stephen wants to be the gm after Jerry's gone. Maybe he does, but if it's another 10 years or more before Jerry's gone, and still no more SBs, then he may not want to be thought of, failure-wise, as "just another Jerry"

In any case, nobody knows, we can only guess...

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
At the age of 58, I am not looking to see another championship in my lifetime. This team, from ownership, down to the folks turning out the lights; have been snake bitten.

Player excitement, media polls, and popularity are now the ebbs and flows of a once proud and revered franchise. Looking forward to next year's Forbes rankings.

Oh we will stay number one in Forbes for sure that is a guarantee, great ROI there.

terra

Reaction score
I have always suspected that Jerry sold his soul to the devil for that last SB win; desperate to get one that he could crow about since Jimmy was gone.
The price was that the Boys would never sniff another SB until he was dead.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I have always suspected that Jerry sold his soul to the devil for that last SB win; desperate to get one that he could crow about since Jimmy was gone.
The price was that the Boys would never sniff another SB until he was dead.

Which is proof that selling a soul is always a bad deal. Unfortunately, we have to also deal with the constant losing too.

morat1959

Reaction score

I agree with your assessment but I don’t think the word I would use is “snake bitten.” It’s an incompetent GM.

morat1959

Reaction score
Teams that are in the playoffs every year have one thing in common, they have REAL GMs who make trades at the deadline or they're signing free agents on a yearly basis. The Clownboys on the other hand don't make the playoffs on a regular basis for these reasons, they don't want to give up draft picks or sign free agents because they don't have a f@#$%king clue on how to run a competitive NFL team. Oh sure JJ is a great use car salesman conning money out of sponsors and fans who can afford season tickets, but he truly does not know how to build a competitive team that qualifies for the playoffs year in and year out. He is brain dead when it comes to the true wheeling and dealing in the league. This team isn't going anywhere until Jones is DEAD and GONE!
Nailed it!