Enjoy the Five Championships

Acheman08

Reaction score
I have several long time friends that are cowboys fans like myself and we all say the same thing...As long as the jones boys are in charge, they arent winning a SB again. Its sad really.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At the age of 58, I am not looking to see another championship in my lifetime. This team, from ownership, down to the folks turning out the lights; have been snake bitten.

Player excitement, media polls, and popularity are now the ebbs and flows of a once proud and revered franchise. Looking forward to next year's Forbes rankings.
I've enjoyed everyone.....most fans around the league don't have one or two....I appreciate them.

rambo2

Reaction score
I have several long time friends that are cowboys fans like myself and we all say the same thing...As long as the jones boys are in charge, they arent winning a SB again. Its sad really.
They are 18 and 8 over the last 2 seasons. They have a good chance of having the best record in the entire league over a 2 year period, if not they certainly will be close. Oh so sad, do you guys need a tissue?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
There are too many people who are happy with participation trophies.
Jerry thanks you
There’s not one person interested in that. That’s just what you tell yourself to make you feel better for quitting. Loser mentality.