Enough with the jealousy!

TheCritic

Reaction score
i normally don’t post or say much, but I’m embarrassed as a Cowboys fan with all the whining and complaining about our team. Sure I understand the frustration, but some of you sound like a bunch of Hillary supporters on election night. What are you going to do? Stage a protest at Jerryworld and cry #NOTMYGMOWNER and wear Jason Garrett rainbow hats?

What’s wrong with you people? Man up!!!

kevm3

Reaction score
Real men force changes. They don't accept and greedily consume the same turd sandwich they've been fed for two decades

If cowboys fans were smart, they'd stop buying cowboys merchandise until Jerry gets Garrett out of here.

Sydla

Reaction score
i normally don’t post or say much, but I’m embarrassed as a Cowboys fan with all the whining and complaining about our team. Sure I understand the frustration, but some of you sound like a bunch of Hillary supporters on election night. What are you going to do? Stage a protest at Jerryworld and cry #NOTMYGMOWNER and wear Jason Garrett rainbow hats?

I am embarrassed as a Cowboys fan that we have an owner that has sucked for 20+ years.

That’s what is embarrassing, not fans complaining.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Real men force changes. They don't accept and greedily consume the same turd sandwich they've been fed for two decades

If cowboys fans were smart, they'd stop buying cowboys merchandise until Jerry gets Garrett out of here.

I haven't bought anything Cowboys related for over a decade.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With Philly going to the Super Bowl with a backup QB it shows just how poorly coached the Cowboys are. They lost their starting QB who was having an MVP season and their LT and they’re heading to the Super Bowl. Let that sink in. We would end up going 4-12 in that situation.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Complaing when we have a very talented team lead by a band of blind men...

I’m sorry fans and tax payers make this team go if Jerry wants to get off his high horse

TheCritic

Reaction score

Boycotting merchandise sounds like something a CNN reporter would write about. No thank you. I’d rather go down with the ship being miserable.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Are you related to our beloved @Jstopper ? Minus the political stuff I have ZERO interest in...
Where is my man? Here's a shout out to my good homie.

ICP

Reaction score
Our GM is an idiot and our Head Coach isn't even fit to be a water boy on most teams. Being a die hard Cowboy fan for over 40 years I think I have the right to complain however much I want to. When I see this team start to operate smartly I will change my tune.

cowboyec

Reaction score
eagles suck.
eagles will lose.
5 will always be > 0.
☆☆☆GO COWBOYS☆☆☆

Dre11

Reaction score

Lol...let's see what you force..lol

jimmy40

Reaction score
I've seen those people with different kind of hats that would be more appropriate.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
With Philly going to the Super Bowl with a backup QB it shows just how poorly coached the Cowboys are. They lost their starting QB who was having an MVP season and their LT and they’re heading to the Super Bowl. Let that sink in.
It's worse. They also lost two MLB's, Sproles, their kicker....replaced that kicker who got hurt and missed a game and a half. They didn't even have a kicker for one full game and still won. What the hell??

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's worse. They also lost two MLB's, Sproles, their kicker....replaced that kicker who got hurt and missed a game and a half. They didn't even have a kicker for one full game and still won. What the hell??

Right I was just scratching the surface.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Our GM is an idiot and our Head Coach isn't even fit to be a water boy on most teams. Being a die hard Cowboy fan for over 40 years I think I have the right to complain however much I want to. When I see this team start to operate smartly I will change my tune.
Agree