Enough with the jealousy!

Dre11

Reaction score
Our GM is an idiot and our Head Coach isn't even fit to be a water boy on most teams. Being a die hard Cowboy fan for over 40 years I think I have the right to complain however much I want to. When I see this team start to operate smartly I will change my tune.

Yet our owner has 3 Super Bowls and HC has a COY award attached to his name....lol

Reactions: ICP

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
i normally don’t post or say much, but I’m embarrassed as a Cowboys fan with all the whining and complaining about our team. Sure I understand the frustration, but some of you sound like a bunch of Hillary supporters on election night. What are you going to do? Stage a protest at Jerryworld and cry #NOTMYGMOWNER and wear Jason Garrett rainbow hats?

What’s wrong with you people? Man up!!!

Whats wrong? LOL

Talk about clueless.

coult44

Reaction score
i normally don’t post or say much, but I’m embarrassed as a Cowboys fan with all the whining and complaining about our team. Sure I understand the frustration, but some of you sound like a bunch of Hillary supporters on election night. What are you going to do? Stage a protest at Jerryworld and cry #NOTMYGMOWNER and wear Jason Garrett rainbow hats?

The Eagles have been to the NFC championship game 5 times since we were last on it one time. Call me whatever you want, I'll keep whining until something changes!!!

willia451

Reaction score

I think the question as to what we are going to do about it IS a legitimate one. At the end of the day, there is nothing we can do. In an election, you can vote and new leadership takes over if enough people vote with you.

But Jerry owns the Cowboys and it cannot be taken away from him legally unless he sells it voluntarily. Even if he was not making money, which he obviously is, the situation would not change. I'm sure he would rather see the Cowboys as a brand burn than give it up.

So all we can really do is wait until he dies. And hope for the best after that. Mortality calls for us all eventually.

I mean the jury really is in. This franchise is going nowhere while Jerry is owner and GM. 20 years of FAIL after Jimmy Johnson left proves that.

So wait we will. And whine. That is really all we can do.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Hmmm...isn't there whining and complaining in this post?

TheCritic

Reaction score
My advice for those of you who can’t contain their jealousy: GO WATCH CNN.

The 2018 Dallas Cowboys will be fine.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What’s funny is Philly is going to the Super Bowl with a QB that Skip Kelly traded away. The QB he swapped Foles for was standing on the Minnesota sidelines. The job Skip Kelly did in Philly is looking worse every day. I’m amazed the Eagles were able to recover as fast as they did from all the mistakes he made. Kudos to Pederson.

mardwin

Reaction score

****.... this mediocrity has been going on for 20 yrs. The Eagles went from bottom feeders, to having a franchise QB and reaching the super bowl in 2 yrs.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think the question as to what we are going to do about it IS a legitimate one. At the end of the day, there is nothing we can do. In an election, you can vote and new leadership takes over if enough people vote with you.

But Jerry owns the Cowboys and it cannot be taken away from him legally unless he sells it voluntarily. Even if he was not making money, which he obviously is, the situation would not change. I'm sure he would rather see the Cowboys as a brand burn than give it up.

So all we can really do is wait until he dies. And hope for the best after that. Mortality calls for us all eventually.

I mean the jury really is in. This franchise is going nowhere while Jerry is owner and GM. 20 years of FAIL after Jimmy Johnson left proves that.

So wait we will. And whine. That is really all we can do.

And you think anything is gonna change when Stephen takes over??? He practically runs the joint now...This isn't a Jerry problem...as much as it is a Jones family problem.:rolleyes:

ICP

Reaction score
Yet our owner has 3 Super Bowls and HC has a COY award attached to his name....lol
Lol, true but I still attribute the SB wins to Jimmy. I'd be willing to bet there's lots of terrible coaches that have ended up winning a COY

willia451

Reaction score
And you think anything is gonna change when Stephen takes over??? He practically runs the joint now...This isn't a Jerry problem...as much as it is a Jones family problem.:rolleyes:

I'm not prepared to say Stephen practically runs the joint now. He probably has to run all big decisions through Daddy first.

But I will say you are more right than wrong. I've said it before. The Jones family has to go.

But they won't. So we have to take what we have where we can get it.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Guess we should just bend over spread them and say thank you Mr Jones lol yeah right if I ever saw Jerry I’d give him two middle fingers and tell him that he sucks as a GM and that piece of red head garbage is not fit to be a HC. I can’t stand fans who line up for Jerry’s autograph and kiss his ego at training camp.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Real men force changes. They don't accept and greedily consume the same turd sandwich they've been fed for two decades.

Posting on this board puts money in Jerry's pocket.

You should stop

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Years and Years of no NFC Championship wins, no consistent playoff teams, no Superbowl appearances have been pilling up the irritation in Cowboys fans and tonight with the Eagles going to the Superbowl it just piles it on. We are venting, so let us vent.