Entire 1977 Season Video Downloads (Now Online)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;3312045 said:
VCR's can't capture an entire game? That's news to me. The point is that you didn't take the time to properly vet these games. Free or not, if the game has audio or video problems, or is missing a ton of plays, then your subscribers have a right to know--esp when it take hours and hours to DL just the first half. It's called "common courtesy." Providing something for "free" doesn't give you the right to misrepresent it.

Pipe down, believe boy. You'd best spend your time dreaming up another worthless catchphrase for the 2010 season.

So you say. :rolleyes: It sounds as if you could learn something about being courteous.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;3312058 said:
So you say. :rolleyes: It sounds as if you could learn something about being courteous.

How was I being "discourteous"? By warning others about your ****ty vids? On the contrary, they should give me a public service award. Anyway, I'll take discourteous over deceitful any day of the week. Take a cue from Ten Yard Torrents and adopt some actual standards.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;3312067 said:
How was I being "discourteous"? By warning others about your ****ty vids? On the contrary, they should give me a public service award. Anyway, I'll take discourteous over deceitful any day of the week. Take a cue from Ten Yard Torrents and adopt some actual standards.

Dude you downloaded one video. And you base your entire opinion on that one video. Get a grip.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;3312069 said:
Dude you downloaded one video. And you base your entire opinion on that one video. Get a grip.

Right, because it makes me wonder what else you missed. Did you watch any of these games in their entirety before you uploaded them?

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;3312075 said:
Right, because it makes me wonder what else you missed. Did you watch any of these games in their entirety before you uploaded them?

I see now that theebs was right about you. I shouldn't be wasting my time. And I don't intend to any longer.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;3312077 said:
I see now that theebs was right about you. I shouldn't be wasting my time. And I don't intend to any longer.

Do the responsible thing and put a disclaimer on your site. I'd hate to see others make the same mistake I did.

canters

Reaction score
Can we get the 1971 NFC championship game 'tween us and the 49ers? I do not see it listed as yet.

STAR GAZER, thanks for putting these games up for download. A few have missing sections, but I have enjoyed them. My first recollection of being a Cowboys fan was when we beat the Vikes on the hailmary pass and catch in '75, so it is nice to see Lilly, Thomas, Garrison, etc. in their glory days.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
canters;3319599 said:
Can we get the 1971 NFC championship game 'tween us and the 49ers? I do not see it listed as yet.

STAR GAZER, thanks for putting these games up for download. A few have missing sections, but I have enjoyed them. My first recollection of being a Cowboys fan was when we beat the Vikes on the hailmary pass and catch in '75, so it is nice to see Lilly, Thomas, Garrison, etc. in their glory days.

I have the 1970-71 NFC Championship 49'ers game. Not the 1971-72.