Eric Scott Jr. took his tattoo game to a new level

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NWx8bVN.png

huh. Predator. Hellboy. Venom. All bad <expletives>.

Mo, Larry and Curly might have been more appropriate alternatives after the way the team bowed out in the wild card round.

Gambit

Reaction score
Yeah it’s a bit much for someone who couldn’t at all find the field. But being a Dallas Cowboy means he already won.

So I’ll say it again……
Fun fact. Non NFL players get tats too. I know, my sister in law is one of the best in Knoxville I asked her she confirmed that one need not play in NFL nor get on the field in a NFL game to get one.

It's okay, my mind was blown too.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes this is the player the Cowboys traded up for in last years draft.

He might not have been able to get on the field but he picked up a new hobby!!!

Never understood Tattoos as making your body a walking billboard doesn't make sense?
Ok if you're doing 10 years at some prison or life maybe a couple of tattoos might help with the time in the pen?
Or in the Navy, you got a MOM tattoo fine, but this is wacky at best.
And what happens when these guys hit 60 and are fatties?
LOL............again I will never understand tattoos of these sizes and the sacrifice it takes to get them done.

Gambit

Reaction score
Looks like he fits right in with the rest....SMDH.... just like Emmitt said, living off the cred and success his Cowboys achieved. I mean, how can you want to portray the image of a bad a** when you are riding the bench and looking lost on the field when he does get a chance. It is no exaggeration saying these guys act like they've won something, other than just being on the team.

Culture problem, inflated egos, deflated talent. What a waste of picks, not just the 6th rounder he was selected with but the 5th round pick this year. Probably could have gotten him as an UDFA.
All because he got some tats and shared the pic.

You can't make this stuff up if you tried.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
These dudes are soft, the whole point of the tattoo is the experience. Pain and the relationship you build with the artist. One of the guys I know did Daks arm out of a shop in L.A. The whole beign put to sleep thing is weird.