Eric Scott Jr. took his tattoo game to a new level

ShortRound

Reaction score
He put the nfl logo on his chest? And is that a BBQ restaurant lol?

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah it’s a bit much for someone who couldn’t at all find the field. But being a Dallas Cowboy means he already won.

So I’ll say it again……
So you know the odds of making it to the league? Geez man, it's quite an accomplishment. Has absolutely nothing to do with locker room culture. The kid might never pan out, but he made it to the big show. Nothing wrong with being proud, just don't he satisfied.

CWR

Reaction score
Yes this is the player the Cowboys traded up for in last years draft.

He might not have been able to get on the field but he picked up a new hobby!!!

8 hours isn't impressive if he did it painless. Lol. I'm not saying I wouldn't prefer not to endure it, but without pain it's just sitting in a chair.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes this is the player the Cowboys traded up for in last years draft.

He might not have been able to get on the field but he picked up a new hobby!!!

Looks average at best. Seen much better artwork tats. Should have added some color to the creatures. Why tat the City of Kansas City?

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
It would be great if he earned some attention for his play on the field instead of the cartoons someone else draws on his body.

Unbelievable that a cosmetic available to the world at large qualifies in these kids' heads as meaningfully distinguishing themselves.

Last edited:

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Eight hours under the needle for that?! Imagine enduring all that pain and discomfort for the sake of permanently inking comic book villains on your gut lol :facepalm: ..

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a pretty shabby looking tat, but he has every right to get it.

How people equate this to the culture of the team, I have no idea.
I think it is a reaction from the 28 years of failed seasons driving fans to look for new reasons to point out and complain about as more examples of why those failures keep happening.

When the 1990's Cowboys were winning, Cowboys fans didn't care about the wild parties, the drugs, the women, the Michael Irvin off-the-field storylines, Erik Williams' car wreck, etc. because the team was winning or at least challenging for Super Bowls every year.

I think many fans forget that most of these players are young men who are having a lot of money thrown at them and they are simply finding ways to enjoy it.

While some of the things they do we would never do, I am sure there are many questionable (if not stupid) things most of us did at that age that we are fortunate enough to not have shared with everyone publicly.

It's hard to blame the players for choosing to enjoy their lives and it's hard to blame the fans for being upset when they see the players doing it while the team keeps disappointing year after year.

plymkr

Reaction score
I’ve always avoided tattoos because of the pain involved. Not a fan of needles. I’m also impulsive so what I think is awesome today I might be bored with tomorrow. But if Eric Scott is into it that’s cool. Not my cup of tea but I don’t see anything wrong with it. More power to him if it makes him happy.

If I were to get a tattoo it would be to honor my parents after they pass or Darth Vader’s lightsaber clashing with Luke’s lightsaber. I would like to show everyone I’m a tough guy and a nerd at the same time, lol.

Kwyn

Reaction score
It would be great if he earned some attention for his play on the field instead of the cartoons someone else draws on his body.

Unbelievable that a cosmetic available to the world at large qualifies in these kids' heads as meaningfully distinguishing themselves.
Well, I’m sure back in the 50s when you were rocking a coonskin cap or going to the sock hop felt like it was cool.

Live and let live.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
As long as he wears a Cowboys Jersey to cover that mess, I'll have no problem with it. Can't say as I'm a fan of it, though. :huh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think it is a reaction from the 28 years of failed seasons driving fans to look for new reasons to point out and complain about as more examples of why those failures keep happening.

When the 1990's Cowboys were winning, Cowboys fans didn't care about the wild parties, the drugs, the women, the Michael Irvin off-the-field storylines, Erik Williams' car wreck, etc. because the team was winning or at least challenging for Super Bowls every year.

I think many fans forget that most of these players are young men who are having a lot of money thrown at them and they are simply finding ways to enjoy it.

While some of the things they do we would never do, I am sure there are many questionable (if not stupid) things most of us did at that age that we are fortunate enough to not have shared with everyone publicly.

It's hard to blame the players for choosing to enjoy their lives and it's hard to blame the fans for being upset when they see the players doing it while the team keeps disappointing year after year.
If I had that kind of money at that age, I'd probably be covered with ink. Since I had to weigh my priorities, I only have a few.

I wonder if that means there's a potential culture problem in my future.