Eric Stokes Ran a 4.25 at his Pro Day

Bowdown27

Reaction score
4.25 lol can’t wait to see what Farley horn and surtain run. A record 4.09 for one of em :laugh:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
4.25 lol can’t wait to see what Farley horn and surtain run. A record 4.09 for one of em :laugh:
I dont know why you say that. Campbell was supposed to be superior to Stokes athletically and he was only 4.38

Farley better be on his A game because Stokes showing up all these corners.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I dont know why you say that. Campbell was supposed to be superior to Stokes athletically and he was only 4.38

Farley better be on his A game because Stokes showing up all these corners.
Because pro days numbered always seem so iffy and not believable. 4.25 is beyond impressive just hard to believe with the past and always questionable pro days

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Because pro days numbered always seem so iffy and not believable. 4.25 is beyond impressive just hard to believe with the past and always questionable pro days
Yea, its all good. I'm just a big fan of his game. I gotcha

Eric Stokes is a CB prospect in the 2021 draft class. He scored a 9.99 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 2 out of 1732 CB from 1987 to 2021

No more words. I'll just wait until the draft lol

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Stokes would have been a 4.2 guy at the combine. The guy is a track star. Look at his tape. Nobody gets buy him including the great Alabama receivers. If you want a speed cornerback, Stokes is the man to draft.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Nah, nah, nah, no you don’t.

You said “Surtain is 1 dimensional and gets beat by fast and quick WRs, especially deep or when he can not get his hands on them at the line of scrimmage.”

You straight made that up.

He gave up one (1) pass of more than 25+ yards his senior season, so your claim is completely unsubstantiated nonsense.

You got that southern riviera dimwittedness that makes it up as you go.

See, stuff like this right here, this is why I stopped arguing with you. LOL

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Yea, its all good. I'm just a big fan of his game. I gotcha

Eric Stokes is a CB prospect in the 2021 draft class. He scored a 9.99 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 2 out of 1732 CB from 1987 to 2021

No more words. I'll just wait until the draft lol
Hahah I get it totally. What is projected to go ?

cnuball21

Reaction score
So realistically he’s prolly a low 4.3s guys which is still awesome...but shouldn’t be a surprise.

He’s a track dude that can fly and that’s always been tape.

He was a late first rounder earlier in the process abs is still in that realm.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I keep seeing round 2 which based on his measurables and play in the SEC doesn't add up to me
That doesn’t. This class has some goods one. We really could come away with few good starters again in first few rounds

dogberry

Reaction score
Will the NFL reveal which pro-days follow proper procedures for timing the 40?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Will the NFL reveal which pro-days follow proper procedures for timing the 40?

I don’t believe the NFL is even formally involved. A lot of these training centers (e.g. EXOS) are holding pro days for players. Even on NFL.com when they link to a story of a workout time it says “unofficial” (see below).

A few seasons ago I read an article about a Texas Longhorn pro day and it mentioned that the “official” times were released by the the university’s sports media relations department which is dubious.

A3947-B3-F-BF59-445-A-AA5-F-BD84645-F0-A0-B.jpg

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
LOL. Pro Day 40 times.

I just ran a 4.19 on my Pro Day in my backyard. My 4 year old timed me.

Ordinarily, I would agree with you but I did hear some discussion around this earlier in the year. Apparently, because these are going to serve as official times, they are going to have NFL timers in place to clock these guys. I don't know all there is to it but I think that the times we see reflected, at least this year, are probably going to be a bit more scrutinized then in years past.

IDK.