Eric Stokes Ran a 4.25 at his Pro Day

baltcowboy

Reaction score
But lastly, hopefully kiper will have stokes in his top 20 so you wouldnt have a breakdown if we take him at 10 lol
If Stokes tests the best out of Cornerbacks he will probably be our pick at 10. He is faster then Surtain, played better in the SEC then Horne did, and he does not have the injury history of Farley. The guy appears to be McKenzie Alexander of the Packers who many feel is the best cornerback in the NFL now.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
If Stokes tests the best out of Cornerbacks he will probably be our pick at 10. He is faster then Surtain, played better in the SEC then Horne did, and he does not have the injury history of Farley. The guy appears to be McKenzie Alexander of the Packers who many feel is the best cornerback in the NFL now.
Don't worry, there is 0 chance he's the pick at 10.

Also, Jaire Alexander - but who's counting

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Don't worry, there is 0 chance he's the pick at 10.

Also, Jaire Alexander - but who's counting
Thanks for the correction. I don’t know were I got McKenzie from.:facepalm:. How do you know it’s zero chance. You know the Falcons drafted a guy with a second round grade by most draftnicks ahead of CeeDee. I don’t think they will draft Stokes over Farley but if the guy blows up his pro day. He is gonna be a first round pick top 4 cornerback.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for the correction. I don’t know were I got McKenzie from.:facepalm:. How do you know it’s zero chance. You know the Falcons drafted a guy with a second round grade by most draftnicks ahead of CeeDee. I don’t think they will draft Stokes over Farley but if the guy blows up his pro day. He is gonna be a first round pick top 4 cornerback.
He's a Surtain fan.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
He might be 4th off the board, but he's not going to be first or second.

Terrell went 16th and was the third corner off the board.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
He's a Surtain fan.
You and I have been debating Surtain as the top cornerback for awhile. I have changed my mind because I took a look at the tape of all the corners and Surtain is the slowest of the bunch. His technique is on point and he is the safest pick but when you have a top 10 pick you want more then solid. I would break my television if we drafted Slater and I now realize that Surtain is the cornerback version of him. Farley and Stokes have blazing speed. Stokes was mirroring the great Davonte Smith and the one touchdown pass he gave up all season long was a perfect pass.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Stokes is being way overrated. Good player, might sneak into the second, but you're nuts if you take him at #10.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
He might be 4th off the board, but he's not going to be first or second.

Terrell went 16th and was the third corner off the board.
Terrell was taken by Quinn though. Don’t get caught up to where players are picked. The Cowboys will probably trade down if they want Stokes though. I am guessing that Farley is probably ahead of him because of his ball skills.

cnuball21

Reaction score
0 chance huh?

I"d probably agree there is zero chance we draft him at 10.

I don't think there's a single evaluator that does this for a living that has him as a top 10 pick. He'll probably get drafted back half of the first but not top 10.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I"d probably agree there is zero chance we draft him at 10.

I don't think there's a single evaluator that does this for a living that has him as a top 10 pick. He'll probably get drafted back half of the first but not top 10.
Ok. Im not arguing an unknown, just wanted to see if he really believed zero or was it hyperbole.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You and I have been debating Surtain as the top cornerback for awhile. I have changed my mind because I took a look at the tape of all the corners and Surtain is the slowest of the bunch. His technique is on point and he is the safest pick but when you have a top 10 pick you want more then solid. I would break my television if we drafted Slater and I now realize that Surtain is the cornerback version of him. Farley and Stokes have blazing speed. Stokes was mirroring the great Davonte Smith and the one touchdown pass he gave up all season long was a perfect pass.
Glad to see you did some video research and see things much clearer. I totally agree with everything you said bro.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Terrell was taken by Quinn though. Don’t get caught up to where players are picked. The Cowboys will probably trade down if they want Stokes though. I am guessing that Farley is probably ahead of him because of his ball skills.
I doubt quinn had a lot of say. Thomas Dimitroff was the GM and Raheem Morris was running the defense.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Funny thing is...I see these fast 40 times...and all I can think about is how great Alexander Wright and John Ross turned out. :popcorn:

I still have him going in the 2nd round.....maybe someone like KC will bite late 1st....since they have a need. :rolleyes: