Erik Williams. ROH

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Erik Williams...2xAll Pro...4xPro Bowl

Nate Newton...2xAll Pro...6xPro Bowl

John Niland...3xAll Pro...6xPro Bowl

Mark Stepnoski...2XAll Pro...5XPro Bowl
Amazing how none of those players are in anything.

Bucket full of SB rings.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Although I agree that Erik Williams doesn't belong in the ROH due to the limited time he was elite, he would still make my all-time Cowboys offensive line. My all-time OL would be Tyron Smith (LT), Larry Allen (LG), Fredbeard (C) - gets the slight nod over Stepnoski - Zack Martin (RG) and Erik Williams (RT). If Emmitt ran behind this line for most of his career, he would have had 25,000 yards rushing.
Elite after wreck.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Just gonna say it...No one did it better.....is still the standard everyone in the NFL is looking for.....

NAME 5 BETTER RIGHT TACKLES IN THE LAST 30 YEARS.....

GO..... :popcorn:
I'm going to disagree. I've seen him get beat by a lot mediocre pass rushers. What was surprising was the bang for the Buck that he delivered being drafted in the 3rd round. His claim to fame was not how good he was week in, and week out. His legend was created by how he was able to stone the best pass rusher, and most dominant DE in the game Reggie White. Erik Williams was the only guy I knew that could. When we were able to do that we were able to beat the Eagles, and then and only then were able to win super balls. He was the key to our success.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m not against EW induction but I have several names I’d place ahead of him.

Clint Murchison
Too Tall Jones
Jason Witten
Cornell Green

And more to come soon after retirement
Tyron Smith
Zack Martin

OL I’d put in before Williams
Ralph Neely
John Niland

NickZepp

Reaction score
I’m not against EW induction but I have several names I’d place ahead of him.

Clint Murchison
Too Tall Jones
Jason Witten
Cornell Green

And more to come soon after retirement
Tyron Smith
Zack Martin

OL I’d put in before Williams
Ralph Neely
John Niland
The top of the list should be Harvey Martin. He 114 sacks unofficially in the 70s when there was a lot less passing. He should have gone in decades ago. Probably should be in Canton but that's a different discussion.

1942willys

Reaction score
EW was not great long enough to go into the ROH. Simple as that. a few great years is not enough. To be blunt Jimmy going in is only because he was a coach. OTherwise he was not here long enough