News: ESPN: 2020 Pro Bowl snubs and surprises: NFL experts audit the rosters

Tussinman

Reaction score
Just take your L.
LOL at this garbage

There's 2 QBs cleary better than him in the conference (Wilson and Brees) and there's 2 QB's in the same tier possible better or worst depending on what criteria you judge them on (Cousins and Rodgers).

Having 2 QB's better than you and 2 others in your tier and NOT making top 3 is not "snubbing" or "robbery"

This is literally a NON story. Even the media was saying last week Dak's chances of passing both Cousins and Rodgers for the final spot was going to be tough......

Take your L ? You can't take a L for artificial controversy :rolleyes:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
LOL at this garbage

There's 2 QBs cleary better than him in the conference (Wilson and Brees) and there's 2 QB's in the same tier possible better or worst depending on what criteria you judge them on (Cousins and Rodgers).

Having 2 QB's better than you and 2 others in your tier and NOT making top 3 is not "snubbing" or "robbery"

This is literally a NON story. Even the media was saying last week Dak's chances of passing both Cousins and Rodgers for the final spot was going to be tough......

Take your L ? You can't take a L for artificial controversy........

I really hope you don't think 12 is almost half of 29. I really really hope so. that'd be a bad look for you.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Heck we could have the All Pro CZ edition and just us voting. See how that goes.

Tussinman

Reaction score
I really hope you don't think 12 is almost half of 29. I really really hope so. that'd be a bad look for you.
The post was referring to passing touchdowns (12 out of 26).

If you include rushing against those 3 teams then it would be 13 touchdowns out of 29 which is 45%....... (you want to be a wise *** over 5% ??? :rolleyes:)

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
LOL at trying to use this spin method when Dak is the one that has a combined 12 touchdowns against the 3 worst teams in the entire NFL..... (that's almost half his touchdowns for the year :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:)

If your gonna try to slam rodgers for garbage time stats please do not use it as a means to praise someone whose LITERALLY having a career year because of garbage time stats........ :facepalm::facepalm:

Wait point out the three games you claimed Dak had 12 TDs against the 3 worst teams in the league.

Just real quick for me! :)

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
The post was referring to passing touchdowns (12 out of 26).

If you include rushing against those 3 teams then it would be 13 touchdowns out of 29 which is 45%....... (you want to be a wise *** over 5% ??? :rolleyes:)

Wow, you're even more wrong on this one. Point out the 12 passing TD's in those three games too.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Wait point out the three games you claimed Dak had 12 TDs against
Please point where I said 3 games ? Putting words into my mouth because you cannot argue that this was robbery or that Dak doesn't have his share of garbage time stats.

Love how you quote my logical post (2 QB's better than him, 2 QB in his same tier, getting into the top 3 is going to be tough) and you respond with elementary math because you cannot actually argue that this was a robbery :rolleyes:

Last edited:

morat1959

Reaction score
Maybe he should have made it based on the pro bowl being an absolute joke. No reason for Dak to be in unless several above him can’t or won’t go.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Please point where I said 3 games ? Putting words into my mouth because you cannot argue that this was robbery or that Dak doesn't have his share of garbage time stats.

Love how you quote my logical post (2 QB's better than him, 2 QB in his same tier, getting into the top 3 is going to be tough) and you respond with elementary math because you cannot actually argue that this was a robbery :rolleyes:

Ahh so you meant four games total.

So you were equating having 9 TDs in 2 games with only 25 total TDs or 36% in two games 18% per game

To

12 TDs in four games with a total of 29 TDs or 42% in four games 10.5% per game

Ahhh that's stupid stupid!

I ignored it because it had nothing to do with our conversation lmao :rolleyes:

This is about Dak vs Cousins, nothing to do with any of the others. (This isnt hard to understand)

Tussinman

Reaction score
I ignored it because it had nothing to do with our conversation lmao :rolleyes:
The conversation was Dak getting robbed (which isn't true, that 3rd spot was tough for him to get) then turned too Rodgers having garbage time stats (even though Dak has his share as well) and now it's spinning into Dak vs Cousins ?

There is no robbery or snubbing. Any one of those 3 QB's could of gotten that 3rd spot and are all having good seasons (1 more will most likely get in as an alternate but there will be 1 outlier regardless).

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
The conversation was Dak getting robbed (which isn't true, that 3rd spot was tough for him to get) then turned too Rodgers having garbage time stats (even though Dak has his share as well) and now it's spinning into Dak vs Cousins ?

There is no robbery or snubbing. Any one of those 3 QB's could of gotten that 3rd spot and are all having good seasons (1 more will most likely get in as an alternate but there will be 1 outlier regardless).

You always have to cut out everything that you can't respond to.

I recognize your white flag, good game little buddy. Better luck next time.

nobody

Reaction score
Does the Pro Bowl help the Cowboys get to the SB? No? Then it doesn't matter one bit who does and doesn't get into that popularity contest.

Tussinman

Reaction score
You always have to cut out everything that you can't respond to.

I recognize your white flag, good game little buddy.
LOL at this d-bag attitude.

I'm cutting you off because your ranting about technicalities and specfics that literally have no merrit in the real world or the voters mind

There's 3 QB's fighting for 1 spot, someone has to be an outlier (rantings "snubbing" or "robbery" literally has no merit when 3 qualified people are fighting for 1 spot).

There's absolutely no way you can argue that this selection is "robbery" or "controversial".

Robbery is for people that literally had no reason to even be in the discussion, hence my original post which you had issues with

Last edited:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cousins is a worse snub, imo

111 QB rating
25 TDs and only 5 ints
:omg:

Plus, on a side note, his team is 10-4

Dak does have some good numbers though. Most accumulated early in the year, but they still count.
Kinda wild considering how much he was getting trashed earlier in the year.

Cousins has always been a solid QB, but a guy that was only so-so in red zone. He took a huge leap this year

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Against the crappiest teams in the league and in absolute garbage time when it didn't matter.

Correct.

against teams like LA, NO, GB, PHI (I think they had a winning record at the time), NE, BUF, MN he compiled the following stats:

164 completions, 255 attempts, 64.3 percent, 8TD, 8INT

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with Dak not making it.

For the same reason Aikman deserved first ballot HOF even though his career stats aren't near most his modern-day QB alumni.

For the same reason why Matthew Stafford won't ever get in the HOF even though he'll probably be top ten in most lifetime stats.

Other positions can make it with flashy skills or gaudy stats. But you're not a QB unless you're winning. Always has been, always will be. And what's great about Dak is he understands that .