Adult Language ESPN Aссіdentаlly Aіrѕ Unсenѕored Rаnt From Cowboyѕ’ DeMаrсuѕ Lаwrenсe

coult44

Reaction score
And yet you can't say it HERE. So everyone saying it's normal everywhere are either silly or plain dumb.

Admin choses polite civil decorum. Nice.
I bet you’ve never been in a room or or on a field full of competitive men and testosterone have you? Ever? Military? Construction site? Doctors lounge? And this coming from someone who has chose not to use much foul language, but it doesn’t bother me, unless it disrespects women or is used by kids around adults.

GINeric

Reaction score
I bet you’ve never been in a room or or on a field full of competitive men and testosterone have you? Ever? Military? Construction site? Doctors lounge? And this coming from someone who has chose not to use much foul language, but it doesn’t bother me, unless it disrespects women or is used by kids around adults.
:hammer:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I've turned on broadcast TV and seen some pretty violent shows in my days. Nobody blinks an eye at that kind of stuff, but if somebody shows a boob or uses a swear word, everybody loses their mind. We have some interesting priorities as a society.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I was all over you? lol I simply gave you a friendly warning that they don’t allow videos with language like that so you wouldn’t get in trouble. The OP didn’t post the actual video, he posted a link and advised everyone of the language. His post has since been edited.
Posting a link to a video and embedding the video makes a difference...really? OK...you made it sound like I violated a sacred rule and this is the 2nd post - besides mine - with the same content. So yeah..."all over me" and no such energy for the other folks who posted the video.

If it was a friendly warning, I appreciate it. If it was you trying to be a hall monitor...well...kick rocks.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Posting a link to a video and embedding the video makes a difference...really? OK...you made it sound like I violated a sacred rule and this is the 2nd post - besides mine - with the same content. So yeah..."all over me" and no such energy for the other folks who posted the video.

If it was a friendly warning, I appreciate it. If it was you trying to be a hall monitor...well...kick rocks.
Posting the actual video especially when you don’t even give a warning of the content can get your account suspended for a lengthy period. There is a difference between posting the actual video and the link to the video. You can get away with posting a link that takes you to another site to view a video, provided there’s a warning that it contains adult language. It’s at the discretion of those who run the board whether they even want the link posted. The thread title contains a warning about the language. You just created your membership a few months ago, you might want to read the rules or at least use some common sense before posting. I really don’t know why you’re so upset about me giving you a heads up. I didn’t jump on you at all, it was very friendly. I’ll be sure never to give you a heads up about anything again. I’ll let you learn the hard way.:thumbup:

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Posting the actual video especially when you don’t even give a warning of the content can get your account suspended for a lengthy period. There is a difference between posting the actual video and the link to the video. You can get away with posting a link that takes you to another site to view a video, provided there’s a warning that it contains adult language. It’s at the discretion of those who run the board whether they even want the link posted. The thread title contains a warning about the language. You just created your membership a few months ago, you might want to read the rules or at least use some common sense before posting. I really don’t know why you’re so upset about me giving you a heads up. I didn’t jump on you at all, it was very friendly. I’ll be sure never to give you a heads up about anything again. I’ll let you learn the hard way.:thumbup:
You might want to get a real job instead of being a hall monitor. I run technology governance and NO ONE can follow all the rules. The best you can do is get rid of sticky problem and repeat offenders. OR you can let ACTUAL MODERATORS DO THEIR JOB. OR you can express your personal offense. But demanding everyone know every rule…unrealistic.

And what is “adult language” in the 80s is not “adult language” now. Sorry, it ain’t. On Disney Shows you can say 3 and 4 letter curse words and even once in a while the “mother…..” is used. So, again…while Disney apologized for this language, I was roasted on my very thread for saying this was probably embarrassing to the Cowboys because they are trying to promote D. Ware as a “Man of the Year” candidate…with everyone telling me it’s no big deal.

Whatever…appreciate the spirit I guess, but…you seem to think I’m new. WRONG. I’ve RETURNED to this board and was here MANY MANY years ago…thus “OG”…

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Ask the countries who told the women and children they could leave - while the men have to stay and fight - about “toxic masculinity”. Doesn’t exist there.

People want “men to be men” when they want them to…and that’s not fair or realistic. Room needs to be made for maleness and all of its glory…not just trashed and minimized to make men more feminine.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
He really shouldn’t be talking like that in front of a camera. I’ve noticed he has a tendency to do that when a camera is on him. Could offend some people and hurt endorsement opportunities.
See…now that I”m reading your posts…this is your PERSONAL VIEW being foisted on other people. How bout you stop telling grown men what they should and shouldn’t be doing? The camera shouldn’t be shoved in his face and expecting The Sermon on the Mount after a violent game.

They are MEN, not caricature heroes. The cameras and facile quotes are for the women and children…IF you can stand it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No dude I already SAID I have hangouts like that.

All I said is people saying it's EVERYWHERE.

Well...that is a lie. I don't object at all to the appropriate places like you mentioned. I participate as fitting.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You might want to get a real job instead of being a hall monitor. I run technology governance and NO ONE can follow all the rules. The best you can do is get rid of sticky problem and repeat offenders. OR you can let ACTUAL MODERATORS DO THEIR JOB. OR you can express your personal offense. But demanding everyone know every rule…unrealistic.

And what is “adult language” in the 80s is not “adult language” now. Sorry, it ain’t. On Disney Shows you can say 3 and 4 letter curse words and even once in a while the “mother…..” is used. So, again…while Disney apologized for this language, I was roasted on my very thread for saying this was probably embarrassing to the Cowboys because they are trying to promote D. Ware as a “Man of the Year” candidate…with everyone telling me it’s no big deal.

Whatever…appreciate the spirit I guess, but…you seem to think I’m new. WRONG. I’ve RETURNED to this board and was here MANY MANY years ago…thus “OG”…
I gave you a heads up and it got under your skin. Lol Didn’t even bother to read that rant. Lol Go find a shoulder to cry on. :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
See…now that I”m reading your posts…this is your PERSONAL VIEW being foisted on other people. How bout you stop telling grown men what they should and shouldn’t be doing? The camera shouldn’t be shoved in his face and expecting The Sermon on the Mount after a violent game.

They are MEN, not caricature heroes. The cameras and facile quotes are for the women and children…IF you can stand it.
I’ll give my opinions on what grown men should and shouldn’t be doing whether you like them or not. I gave you a friendly heads up and now you’re following me around crying like a 12-year-old. You need to get over it. :thumbup:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
If the season ended today, the Cowboys would take the NFCE. But the Eagles still control their own destiny.
Man, just think if our season hinges on those couple of inches Dak's foot was out. It almost hurts, Jalen, because I know we should have won that game.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
So in football (soccer to you lot), the tie breaker comes down to goal difference. Team A has +50 goals scored v conceded whereas Team B is +25. Team A "wins" because it demonstrates they spanked teams in the season whereas Team B sneaked a pile of 1-0, 2-1 wins.

So with that simple, simple, simple formula, Dallas have a points differential of about 6 million this year whereas the Eagles win games by a whisker........we win!

Far too sensible and obvious for the NFL!
Best idea I've read in the topic so far..

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Lane was never the same after that play. Micah basically hit him with the proverbial haymaker from the word go. Lane was shook.
Is that the sack play? #51 on the Eagles literally shoved Micah into Johnson. I lol’ed saying Johnson has to block Micah and his own player.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I’ll give my opinions on what grown men should and shouldn’t be doing whether you like them or not. I gave you a friendly heads up and now you’re following me around crying like a 12-year-old. You need to get over it. :thumbup:
Oh...so YOU are the VICTIM who is being censored? LOL...Nice try. You're the one telling me and others what is "offensive". THAT is offensive...

And yeah, you have the emotional sensitivity of a 12 year old. "Mommy, make the bad man stop saying bad words...it hurts my feelings..."

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Oh...so YOU are the VICTIM who is being censored? LOL...Nice try. You're the one telling me and others what is "offensive". THAT is offensive...

And yeah, you have the emotional sensitivity of a 12 year old. "Mommy, make the bad man stop saying bad words...it hurts my feelings..."
Grow up and read the rules before you get yourself in more trouble. If you have a problem with me, put me on ignore. :thumbup: