Adult Language ESPN Aссіdentаlly Aіrѕ Unсenѕored Rаnt From Cowboyѕ’ DeMаrсuѕ Lаwrenсe

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Is there a bigger talker than Demarcus Lawrence. 4 sacks. Plays DE with 11 usually drawing double teams. 4 sacks. He’s supposedly great against the run though. Guy is such a figment.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
I wish we could put Demarcus Lawrence personality and hatred for people into Micah Parsons Body. Micah Parsons is definitely the better player but Man I just love the dog in D-Law

Reaction score
He really shouldn’t be talking like that in front of a camera. I’ve noticed he has a tendency to do that when a camera is on him. Could offend some people and hurt endorsement opportunities.
Or maybe it could land him a role in the new Quentin Tarantino movie,,,

nobody

Reaction score
He really shouldn’t be talking like that in front of a camera. I’ve noticed he has a tendency to do that when a camera is on him. Could offend some people and hurt endorsement opportunities.
Maybe they should wait to put a camera in their face until they're out of the locker room then. Don't want that kind of language from a player? Stay out of the locker room.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
I feel sorry for the people who actually got offended by that cause you know they exist, must be tough being that soft.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maybe they should wait to put a camera in their face until they're out of the locker room then. Don't want that kind of language from a player? Stay out of the locker room.
There’s no excuse for the language he used in front of the camera especially when he wasn’t even angry about anything. Hopefully his kids weren’t watching. I’ve heard plenty of players fire off an F bomb at a post game presser, or at their locker due to frustration after a tough loss, but none of them used the word he used. That was pretty classless. Save it for around your friends. Unfortunately for him and his family a lot of people got to hear it because ESPN mistakenly aired it. Even his mom got upset with him a couple years ago for using some bad language during an interview. I have a pretty foul mouth, but I would never talk like that when I’m being interviewed or when a camera is on me.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Fact.......this is standard language at the middle school level among kids. Most are careful NOT to use it around adults but trust me it's nothing new for them around each other.