Adult Language ESPN Aссіdentаlly Aіrѕ Unсenѕored Rаnt From Cowboyѕ’ DeMаrсuѕ Lаwrenсe

LovinItAll

Reaction score
ModEdit: Site rules 4 & 13

Don't click on the video in the link. NSFW or around kids.

There’ѕ reаѕon for exсіtement: Dаllаѕ іѕ leаdіng the NFC Eаѕt rасe for the fіrѕt tіme аll yeаr. But when SрortѕCenter looked bасk аt the Cowboyѕ’ vісtory on Deсember 10, they forgot to the bleeр button.

https://kingka.info/espn-accidental...hfO2ra-gh3bzHjjeOMt7Mc-2XLhnaM2TLB6TQSFldOzBE
Lol. 2nd graders hear this at school, some at home. And work? People swear like drunk sailors at most offices, even white collar high brow firms like Big 4 accounting offices.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
No big deal, curse words are a big part of D. Law's vernacular, that's how he rolls lol.. The surprising thing is ESPN didn't catch it before airing. :espn:

cowboyed

Reaction score
ModEdit: Site rules 4 & 13

Don't click on the video in the link. NSFW or around kids.

There’ѕ reаѕon for exсіtement: Dаllаѕ іѕ leаdіng the NFC Eаѕt rасe for the fіrѕt tіme аll yeаr. But when SрortѕCenter looked bасk аt the Cowboyѕ’ vісtory on Deсember 10, they forgot to the bleeр button.

https://kingka.info/espn-accidental...hfO2ra-gh3bzHjjeOMt7Mc-2XLhnaM2TLB6TQSFldOzBE
No need for the disclaimer. As soon as kids can talk the first words out of their mouths is "up yours dad". We are unfairly maligned male adults.

Scotman

Reaction score
My first assistant principal's job was at a middle school that was predominantly non-native English speakers as a first language. Until Demarcus strings together an entire sentence of curse words, using at least 3 languages, I'm having trouble being terribly offended.

FrankM

Reaction score
In the times that we are living in I’m quite sure people including kids have heard worse language than this. To me, this is no big deal.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
He really shouldn’t be talking like that in front of a camera. I’ve noticed he has a tendency to do that when a camera is on him. Could offend some people and hurt endorsement opportunities.
You were all over me when I made the same post. Now…you comment with no warning. Why?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You were all over me when I made the same post. Now…you comment with no warning. Why?
I was all over you? lol I simply gave you a friendly warning that they don’t allow videos with language like that so you wouldn’t get in trouble. The OP didn’t post the actual video, he posted a link and advised everyone of the language. His post has since been edited.

coult44

Reaction score
He really shouldn’t be talking like that in front of a camera. I’ve noticed he has a tendency to do that when a camera is on him. Could offend some people and hurt endorsement opportunities.
So you want him to be an actor during, before, or right after a game. A game full of emotions and testosterone and grit. Yea ok, go watch Blues Clues. This is real and uncensored. It’s not his responsibility to filter himself, it’s the responsibility of the producer who’s airing it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So you want him to be an actor during, before, or right after a game. A game full of emotions and testosterone and grit. Yea ok, go watch Blues Clues. This is real and uncensored. It’s not his responsibility to filter himself, it’s the responsibility of the producer who’s airing it.
He could have used another word. I really don’t know what he’s all emotional about resulting in that type language when the Cowboys are riding a five game-winning streak and are coming off a blowout win over Philly. The last time he started opening his mouth we ended up getting our butts handed to us by Arizona.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
This outta really piss some people off, but, remember when Dak came out a few years back when he said, "I'm a big mother(shut your mouth). But he actually used the word. I think it was after he made a run to the endzone. Not sure that he said it on the field at the time, but during some interview he said it...so, no big deal.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's where you hear this type of language. In society of every level. Keep thinking society is polite my friend....
Not sure where you do your thing...birds of a feather.

I have places and people to hang with that such things aren't necessary. Other times...the language would make a sailor blush. I enjoy both.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's where you hear this type of language. In society of every level. Keep thinking society is polite my friend....
And yet you can't say it HERE. So everyone saying it's normal everywhere are either silly or plain dumb.

Admin choses polite civil decorum. Nice.

catiii

Reaction score