News: ESPN: Barry Church among detained Jags players in London trying to skip out on $64,000 bill

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At such a high profile place, if there were a rather large group, it seems kind of rude to have 4 guys arrested; if all they had to do was discreetly go to the team owners and discuss it like gentlemen - especially given the high profile customers. Couldn't be the first time. I wonder if the players were belligerent.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jealously is why you don't feel bad. It justifies your envious feelings. I have saw it a lot of times before. Its a bad trait to have. You and the others that dapped this need to work on that jealousy.
Are you sure he just doesn't feel sorry for someone who's stupid enough to waste his money on overpriced crap that he'll excrete within 24 hours?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
At such a high profile place, if there were a rather large group, it seems kind of rude to have 4 guys arrested; if all they had to do was discreetly go to the team owners and discuss it like gentlemen - especially given the high profile customers. Couldn't be the first time. I wonder if the players were belligerent.
In London, they may not have known who they were....and still, it's not the responsibility of anyone but the players who were there.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
They were buying Jerry shots of Johnny Walker I guess
My lifetime bar tab isn’t that high

The top Johnny Walker Blue Label scotch costs $600 a bottle , so maybe Jerry was responsible for the entire bill..........................

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In London, they may not have known who they were....and still, it's not the responsibility of anyone but the players who were there.
True. They might not have known their identity and adults must accept ownership of their behavior.
Sounds like a fascinating story. The devil is in the detail.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are we codependent enablers by buying
Apparently they were sent some bottles of champagne they didn’t order. They assumed the club was sending them the bottles as an extra/favor. When they saw the bottles on the bill, they refused to pay.
Source?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Are you sure he just doesn't feel sorry for someone who's stupid enough to waste his money on overpriced crap that he'll excrete within 24 hours?
Maybe but I doubt it. People don't care about random folks spending habits outside of criticizing them the vast majority of the time.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sure they knew who they were, I doubt they would allow such a tab without knowing if it could be covered.
It seems that they weren't dining at The Ritz or The Connaught, but enjoying an evening at a high end exotic show club in Piccadilly Square. Tables cost 1.5 - 3 thousand pounds and the refreshments are quite expensive. You can also get private shows. From online reviews:
The London Reign is an aerial show club bringing an eclectic mix of Las Vegas and Moulin Rouge to the heart of London’s west end.
With Stunning interiors and dazzling performances which are certain to keep guests on their toes and gasping for more. We aim to deliver performances like no other.

Reign Club London is the exclusive members nightclub that arrived in London in mid September 2017. It features exquisite interior design built to impress and is located at Piccadilly Circus. In an era where crowds are demanding more from high end nightclubs, Reign guestlist and Reign table booking club fits the bill with a unique premise of being London’s first ‘Showclub’. Reign London was founded by the team behind other successful London high end nightclubs Cirque Le Soir and Drama.

A Florida newspaper said they thought they were comped some drinks. I wouldn't think they would comp anyone given their usual clientele. Trip Advisor reviews seem consistent in panning them for rudeness, higher than normal prices for drinks, surly bouncers, and sneaky tactics.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It seems that they weren't dining at The Ritz or The Connaught, but enjoying an evening at a high end exotic show club in Piccadilly Square. Tables cost 1.5 - 3 thousand pounds and the refreshments are quite expensive. You can also get private shows. From online reviews:
The London Reign is an aerial show club bringing an eclectic mix of Las Vegas and Moulin Rouge to the heart of London’s west end.
With Stunning interiors and dazzling performances which are certain to keep guests on their toes and gasping for more. We aim to deliver performances like no other.

Reign Club London is the exclusive members nightclub that arrived in London in mid September 2017. It features exquisite interior design built to impress and is located at Piccadilly Circus. In an era where crowds are demanding more from high end nightclubs, Reign guestlist and Reign table booking club fits the bill with a unique premise of being London’s first ‘Showclub’. Reign London was founded by the team behind other successful London high end nightclubs Cirque Le Soir and Drama.

A Florida newspaper said they thought they were comped some drinks. I wouldn't think they would comp anyone given their usual clientele. Trip Advisor reviews seem consistent in panning them for rudeness, higher than normal prices for drinks, surly bouncers, and sneaky tactics.
Everything highlighted in blue, I can hear in Stefan's voice. lol