News: ESPN: Barry Church among detained Jags players in London trying to skip out on $64,000 bill

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably trying to impress the ladies with expensive champagne. Can easily spend $500-2,000 a bottle without trying.
I'm sure that their game prep included getting stinking drunk at 4am.

cern

Reaction score
I'm sure that their game prep included getting stinking drunk at 4am.
I once got a phone call at 2am about 20 years ago. Seems a good friend went to one of dallas' top strip joints. Before long he had half a dozen ladies sitting with him at his table. And he was letting them order their own drinks. Crystal, to be sure. He lost track and by closing time had a tab just over 10 grand. I told him to max out all his credit cards. He had to call a couple that night and up his limit. Felt sorry for him, but not my problem.

ShortRound

Reaction score
I once got a phone call at 2am about 20 years ago. Seems a good friend went to one of dallas' top strip joints. Before long he had half a dozen ladies sitting with him at his table. And he was letting them order their own drinks. Crystal, to be sure. He lost track and by closing time had a tab just over 10 grand. I told him to max out all his credit cards. He had to call a couple that night and up his limit. Felt sorry for him, but not my problem.

Yeah I've heard of some horrors stories of guys just getting drunk and strip clubs taking advatabge and running up the bills

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's their forte'. How to make a million by triggering hormones with excitement and dulling the cortex.

dogberry

Reaction score
The fraud was perpetrated by the club and not by the players, that would be the defense offered by their barrister in trial.

How much is the barrister's invoice?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Idiots will be idiots.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
Zeke better watch out, this will somehow be his fault and get him suspended.I mean he was on a bye week, so just sayin, he could have been there.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Heard on the radio that they contested the accuracy of the bill. That explains it. I mean, when the check is wrong you just leave right? I was at TGI and they put a dam blooming onion on the bill that I didn't order....... I bolted of course.