Gangsta Spanksta
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 12,405
- Reaction score
- 13,823
What do they serve at the Bars of Rio? That Brazilian stuff as good as Tequila?Blame it on Rio......
What do they serve at the Bars of Rio? That Brazilian stuff as good as Tequila?Blame it on Rio......
He's treating Dak like he's a rookie. It's crazy.I'm still confused on how you can overcoach an 11 year vet. Why does he need that kind of coaching about when to throw it away or not?I mean all shoddy is doing is making this story more Bizarre.
I think the worst thing is Shoddy is earning some points with Jerry, for taking the heat off the Quarterback with this ridiculous story they are feeding the media and the gullible audience. The fun part is, it is making some people on her begrudgingly have to act like they believe what he says that doesn't make sense to continue their bad faith narratives. That's how I see it, because some of the people defending this aren't that dumb.He's treating Dak like he's a rookie. It's crazy.
Let's say Dak was real quarterback.
Real quarterbacks win the game right there.
Period.
Do you know the origin story of how he was named Dak?Man oh man, what''s with you? First, this isn't a Dak thread, yet you want to turn it into one. Second.....well, forget it
NFL. coms new QB power ranking has Dak currently ranked 3rd (up from last week). So if he's not a real QB by your genius estimation, what is he?Let's say Dak was real quarterback.
Real quarterbacks win the game right there.
Period.
Purdy is ranked #1 in that one. If you accept Dak is #3 you have to accept Purdy is #1, going by that Ranking.NFL. coms new QB power ranking has Dak currently ranked 3rd (up from last week). So if he's not a real QB by your genius estimation, what is he?
I haven't watched any SF this season so I can't comment on thatPurdy is ranked #1 in that one. If you accept Dak is #3 you have to accept Purdy is #1, going by that Ranking.
My other patented blames are Eberflus, Demolished Mansions and Jessica Simpson
Well It's just the people that generally say Dak is Elite say Purdy is trash. I haven't watched enough other teams myself this season but at #2 was Mahomes I believe. I'd be hesitant to go that far saying Purdy over Mahomes on most seasons.I haven't watched any SF this season so I can't comment on that
Well wouldn't he alreaady lost the support of his players if he is coaching Dak like a Rookie instead of an 11 year vet? If the story is true?He's got 2 choices own up to his mistakes. Or point the finger at his players and lose the team in a matter of weeks.
I was thinking if the movie title Blame it on Rio.What do they serve at the Bars of Rio? That Brazilian stuff as good as Tequila?
Maybe Shoddy can get a commercial like George Seifert did when he blamed it on the Bossa Nova.I was thinking if the movie title Blame it on Rio.
Never seen it but I imagine they blamed most of their problems on the BBB's
Just tells me he thinks dak is a choke, and he basically said Throw it away, choker.He's treating Dak like he's a rookie. It's crazy.
I would have thought all those trust-falls in the team building classes would have taken care of thisJust tells me he thinks dak is a choke, and he basically said Throw it away, choker.
Again, the coach generally takes the blame.Brian Schottenheimer owned up to Rio mistakes in Cowboys meeting
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/50095892/brian-schottenheimer-owned-rio-mistakes-cowboys-meeting
This all stems from Schottenheimer "overcoaching" Dak Prescott by instructing the star quarterback to throw the ball away at the end of the game. Prescott essentially had two options on Dallas' final offensive play: He could have gone through his progressions to guarantee an incomplete pass or take one read and throw the ball away if a receiver wasn't open.
Yes I doDo you know the origin story of how he was named Dak?
How many times has #4 said he would get better over the past 10 years?I mean nothing else he can do.
But it does get old with him and Dak repeating that same stuff every week.
Like I said though, he has to speak and nothing else he can do
