News: ESPN: Cowboys' Cooks (knee) put on IR, out 4 games

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Dang..... that's a long to rely on Tolbert. We could manage 1 or 2 games but 4? I hope they are bringing in more quality help.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Are you kidding me?? You said that like Cooks is putting up game changing numbers or numbers that at least help this offense
He's vet that knows the game........his value is more than numbers or the ball in his hand. Having said that, replacing his numbers shouldn't be that hard.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Next man up!!!! Saw this coming, must be worse than we thought
Being phased out.......since he no longer has the deep speed. Starting to see a trend to the 2024 Dallas Cowboys....If you don't produce....being led to the pasture.....to never be seen again.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Being phased out.......since he no longer has the deep speed. Starting to see a trend to the 2024 Dallas Cowboys....If you don't produce....being led to the pasture.....to never be seen again.
D-law the same, martin Maybe??? We saw this with Crawford, ended up staying for a bit, let these guys go!@!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If I'm Dak, I'm pulling Jerry/Stephen aside and insist they get me some more help. We all know teams are going to take Lamb and Ferguson out.
They make it look so easy I swear! Maybe this is where flournoy can come in or someone else Tolbert and help out....... Has he even been called up from the PS yet? Or is it going to be a game time thing

Praxit

Reaction score
....be very Leery of med dr's in this day n age. They go right to quick fixes, which the problem didnt need.
Result, Cooks out 4 wks.

They are better salesman then Jerry. ;). .