News: ESPN: Cowboys hold 'tense' meeting

VACowboy

Reaction score
i would give williams a shot before i traded away a pick. neither play special teams and i don't know about ingrams blocking. thats the only issue with williams and he is a fool if he has'nt been working on that every single day

Yep.

Fredd

Reaction score
From what we have seen, there seems to be zero remorse in this kid for his actions (lets keep in mind that the tape was WHILE HE WAS IN JAIL), including that what he said would resonate with Dez and Brent. I would be furious if I were either of those two players....comparing what they did to what Randle did is ludicrous...comparing brent being on the roster to him being on the roster is ludicrous...

....this just smacks to me as another disgruntled knowing that he can be "cut" if he opens his mouth...he may feel that he will get a different shot with another organization...that door was not only opened by dallas, it was removed from the hinges....in this case, I say deactivate him and let Williams get on the 53...if Randle wants to pout, let him stew on HIS back-up getting playing time

(I hate this cry-baby stuff)