News: ESPN: Cowboys' Jones: Road to SB runs through 49ers

shabazz

Reaction score
If I said that someone would claim I’m not a Cowboys fan.
True enough. a few handful believe that every other team and it’s players are inferior and that any mention of recognition towards any of the other teams is akin to treason.

thank God it’s just a handful though.

shabazz

Reaction score
Parsons playing in the 4th quarter last Sunday was just plain stupid.
The head coach sees no problem in risking an injury just so a certain player can get more sacks in the quest for defensive MVP.……..in some cases the lunatics run the asylum here

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
True enough. a few handful believe that every other team and it’s players are inferior and that any mention of recognition towards any of the other teams is akin to treason.

thank God it’s just a handful though.
I commented during the game chat on Sunday that I thought Philly had a good team and would be tough to beat and someone said I don’t sound like a Cowboys fan. :huh:

eromeopolk

Reaction score
"They are, right now, probably the most likely team to go win the Super Bowl, but in order for them to get there, they have to go by us, hopefully two times if that's the way it falls in the playoffs and we're in the playoffs, of course," Jerry Dumbo GM Jones.

Just told Cowboy fans his team's goal is the lose to the 49ers twice. What a waste of actual Dallas Cowboys fandom.

"If we are in the playoffs" is typical stay relevant talk that has gotten the Arlington Jonesboys nothing for the last 27 years.

Compare...

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I commented during the game chat on Sunday that I thought Philly had a good team and would be tough to beat and someone said I don’t sound like a Cowboys fan.
I know people infiltrate this site , from other teams. And most of us know who they are. But I find it totally inappropriate. To tell somebody they’re not a fan because they appreciate the play of other players or teams. It’s messed up. Do you know where your loyalties lie . I could care less what other people think. And I know you do the same go Cowboys.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Ultimately we must beat the Egirls and win the division because having to go on the road for 3 straight playoffs games is tough. Especially for a team that hasn’t been there before.

Having at least 1 at home and only 2 playoff games to reach SB places us in a much more favorable and doable situation.