News: ESPN: Cowboys make it too easy for opponents to take out Dez Bryant

Sydla

Reaction score
If they were going to rotate safeties to keep them fresh, maybe they should have looked at upgrading Wilcox in the offseason?

I just don't understand rotating Jones out as much as they do. Even if Jones is overrated, he's still better than Wilcox and Church.

Sydla

Reaction score
Looks like it. Complain about an "obvious" problem and offer no solution. Textbook.

Actually people have offered solutions. People have pointed out that teams like Cincinnati for example, will put Green in the slot to try to get him favorable matchups. They'll run some rub routes to get Green the ball early and let him try to get some YAC. They'll put him in motion. Atlanta has also moved Jones around a lot to try to get him favorable matchups.

Again, why do the Steelers and Bengals have little problems in getting their top WRs a lot of targets and yet we struggle? I guess Bryant just isn't nearly as good as AJ Green and Antonio Brown.

SacramentoKing

Nunez21
Reaction score
I heard Steelers even motion Brown out of the backfield. Haven't watched them in a while is this true? We definitely need a new playbook here.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like it. Complain about an "obvious" problem and offer no solution. Textbook.

Sometimes they offer solutions, but they're things we're already doing and they just weren't paying close enough attention.

Craig

Reaction score
I'm not sure what offering solutions has to do with anything, unless you think Garrett and his staff cruise the Zone looking for coaching and strategy tips.
I think people manufacture problems and dont suggest what should be changed. Im not sure garrett cares who is getting yards when the rookie qb is successfully moving the offense down the field. I dont imaging he plays fantasy football so he has no need to dusrupt the rookie to force the ball to dez.

Basically. People just whine for no reason.