News: ESPN - Cowboys paid $2.4m to settle 2015 cheerleaders' voyeurism allegations against Rich Dalrymple

Cmac

Reaction score
The mirrors on his shoes should have been the first clue.
I ain't the needed legal counsel......but mirror on the shoe is just brutal. The Board is relentless.

Brax

Reaction score
You're 100% right. I'm responding to the article under the assumption that everything said is factual. There is 100% possibility they are just not telling the truth there and kept him around, in which case that's unforgivable.

I also just noticed that the written warning to Dalrymple came AFTER the cheerleaders lawyered up and let the team know (HR and Cohen met with cheerleaders ~Sep 10, Lawyers for cheerleaders reach out late September, Dalrymple issued a warning in October). So there is definitely fishiness to the Cowboys. But I do think they took some stuff seriously, such as changing security protocols and adjusting his access. All rests on whether that phone actually had pictures or not.

EDIT: So to round out my opinion here. IF the Cowboys did find evidence and covered it up to save Dalrymple, then they are, in fact, every bit as culpable and gross as Washington.
The guy who lead the investigation and determined the outcome. He wasn't biased he was fair.
Dallas Cowboys' Jerry Jones pictured fondling women in apparent blackmail plot | Daily Mail Online

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
lol wow

Dalrymple also was accused by a lifelong Cowboys fan of taking "upskirt" photos of Charlotte Jones Anderson, a team senior vice president and the daughter of team owner Jerry Jones, in the Cowboys' war room during the 2015 NFL draft, according to documents obtained by ESPN and interviews. The fan signed an affidavit that he was watching a livestream of the war room on the team's website when he said he saw the alleged incident.
Garrett saved her because he was playing footsie with her under the table at that time...lol

Cmac

Reaction score
This is a guilty until proven innocent case. Ms Jones rubbed my back. I expect to be compensated. Can't this franchise stay out the news for a bit?

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
i

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
We have investigated ourselves and found no wrongdoing on our part.
Exactly, that perv was no doubt perving, he did not know he was in cheerleaders locker room with his key card, yeah right Rich!

Never mind point his phone in their direction and recording them, no doubt he did this in my view!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
These incidents occurred in 2015, and the guy continues to work for the Cowboys for another 6 years. I mean, he's caught taking perv shots of Jerry's daughter, and Jerry keeps him around for all that additional time.

This organization is so messed up and broken.

He (Dalrymple) knows where the bodies are buried. That can be the only explanation.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
According to Dalrymple, he did not have a personal phone which should be easy enough to verify. His company phone did not have any images of the cheerleaders and showed no recent deletions.

What's next? These things never seem to have just one storyline like what happened with Woods and Cosby, they just kept coming.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I've said it before, and I'll say it again ...

No matter how you try to stop it, as long as heterosexuality exists in human nature, as long as men are attracted to women and as long a power gap exists between the genders, you'll always have this type of behavior.

Not excusing it. But stories like this one simply don't shock me any more.

links18

Reaction score
lol wow

Dalrymple also was accused by a lifelong Cowboys fan of taking "upskirt" photos of Charlotte Jones Anderson, a team senior vice president and the daughter of team owner Jerry Jones, in the Cowboys' war room during the 2015 NFL draft, according to documents obtained by ESPN and interviews. The fan signed an affidavit that he was watching a livestream of the war room on the team's website when he said he saw the alleged incident.

Wow that Dalrymple is a peeping creep or that Charlotte Jones is in the draft war room?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Tomorrow, I must watch Undisputed and First Take, among other sports talk shows.

pancakeman

Reaction score
What a story. Isn't it amazing that Dalrymple spends years trying to make the team's public relations positive, and then goes down doing more damage than he probably ever prevented.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
That proves its all about the mighty dollar for Jerry. As a father of 3 girls my job is to protect them and let them know I have their back at all costs, even of it means I go to jail for them. I don't get how he kept that man employed after doing that to his daughter. I can only imagine the things Rich knows that Jerry didn't want getting out, hence the reason he kept him employed. The fact the cheerleaders called him out and that a fan unknowing of richs past accusations also called him out is more than enough proof that he's guilty. Smh. Im so disgusted by this organization.