News: ESPN - Cowboys paid $2.4m to settle 2015 cheerleaders' voyeurism allegations against Rich Dalrymple

glimmerman

Reaction score
If it happened live I wonder if other people saw it. There must be video evidence for all to see.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come on, you seriously believe this is just a hit job?

Trust me, as a guy I know how other guys think and there is no way in hell a guy just happens to enter a locker room with girls changing cloths just by accident without leaving immediately. Its like if you ever enter the wrong bathroom by accident somewhere like a mall or cinema? Do you just hang around till somebody sees you or do you immediately leave as soon as you realize you pushed the wrong door open?

The fact he hung around long enough for the girls to see him tells me all I need to know, he was there to take perv shots to jerk off to later and considering he is 61 yrs old that is just disgusting.
No, I think the fact this is coming out NOW is a hit job, because at this point, the situation has been resolved.

I believe the cheerleaders...

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If it happened live I wonder if other people saw it. There must be video evidence for all to see.
Only the stream, which is the Cowboys possession. ESPN looked at their tape of the broadcast but that was a different angle and camera as they do not allow 3rd party streaming. The first guy to call attention ti it was watching the stream and that's 2015. Hell, Netflix as barely streaming back then. And since ESPN and NFLN both broadcast the draft, most wouldn't use the stream.

I would like to see an interview with the Shreveport guy that saw it first. That had to be one of the most mind-boggling things he'd ever seen, definitely a "did I see what I think I just saw"?

Imagine the club when he contacted them. But that's nothing compared to imagine them if it really happened and they saw it on the recording? And what if the guys that first watched the recording had to inform the family about it?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Only the stream, which is the Cowboys possession. ESPN looked at their tape of the broadcast but that was a different angle and camera as they do not allow 3rd party streaming. The first guy to call attention ti it was watching the stream and that's 2015. Hell, Netflix as barely streaming back then. And since ESPN and NFLN both broadcast the draft, most wouldn't use the stream.

I would like to see an interview with the Shreveport guy that saw it first. That had to be one of the most mind-boggling things he'd ever seen, definitely a "did I see what I think I just saw"?

Imagine the club when he contacted them. But that's nothing compared to imagine them if it really happened and they saw it on the recording? And what if the guys that first watched the recording had to inform the family about it?
If they saw it then I doubt they would have let him keep his job. Didnt he continue to work for them after it was known. Very strange. I guess if there was no way of recording the stream. Unless someone out there got the old vhs recorder recording the stream through the tv. Lol. I am sure there are ways to record that stuff. May not be legal. Like you said only the team owned the stream..

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
No, I think the fact this is coming out NOW is a hit job, because at this point, the situation has been resolved.

Oh, I got you. I misunderstood what you were saying.

Yeah, the fact that this is being made public by an ex-executive probably is a hit job against the Cowboys to stain their reputation.

However, it still doesnt change the fact that the dude was in the girl's lockerroom taking T&A pics.

plymkr

Reaction score

I also believe it's a hit job. What I am trying to figure out is who is doing the hit and why. The fact that this happened 7 years ago but is coming out now is telling. So my questions are why now, who is doing it, what is the motive and far does the rabbit hole go. I also believe the cheerleaders and Rich should have been fired years ago, but that's not the intriguing part. The intriguing, and scary, part is the timing and the who what and why.