News: ESPN: Cowboys shrug at Pierre-Paul's comments

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
You're so full of BS...nothing breaks team unity and the desire to mash the opposing team as a player with a bulletin board mouth. Calm before the storm. The pregame locker room ore will be full of players ready for this game and the emotion to revenge all on the field is what matters. Lets put Peirre on the bulletin board not give them BB material.

You probably never played organized team sports. Talking smack and actually backing it up on the field is demoralizing to the opponent and brings players together for one common goal. Not paycheck, but to win. It makes winning more fun. Who cares about bulletin board material? These are professionals. We're not supposed to like them anyway.

The pregame locker room will be full of players ready for this game? Really? Like against the saints? I haven't seen any fire from this team like I hear from the giants. And everything is tellingme were gonna get stomped on Sunday. Hopefully I'm wrong. The giants seem to care more. You think JPP talking smack to the cowboys broke team unity? That's stupid, I'm sure it brought the giants together.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
You're so full of BS...nothing breaks team unity and the desire to mash the opposing team as a player with a bulletin board mouth. Calm before the storm. The pregame locker room ore will be full of players ready for this game and the emotion to revenge all on the field is what matters. Lets put Peirre on the bulletin board not give them BB material.

Why do you think UFC fighters talk so much trash? It's a mind game. If I can get into your head before the fight even starts, then I'm gonna have the upper hand.

I don't expect you to understand this because youre obviously only been a spectator. Never actually played competitive sports.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
It's not even about bravado, it's about folks being hypocritical. For all the talk of wanting someone with Dez's passion, they want mutes when it comes to dealing with the media.

What? Most people want passionate players like Irvin and Dez, but don't want morons making stupid comments to the media. One has nothing to do with the other. There's no hypocrisy there. Being passionate like Irvin and being a big-mouthed idiot like Brandon Jacobs are two very different things. I don't want a "mute", just players giving intelligent responses when dealing with the media.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
No need to respond to this trash talking - we will just go out on the field this Sunday and ........... well...........look average and...........well............hopefully by playing average football we beat an average team.

Same ol' same ol'.

Ya that sounds about right. No excuses for the offense, at least the defense has the injury excuse although that's starting to fade as well since they'll be mostly healthy by Sunday

theSHOW

Reaction score
You probably never played organized team sports. Talking smack and actually backing it up on the field is demoralizing to the opponent and brings players together for one common goal. Not paycheck, but to win. It makes winning more fun. Who cares about bulletin board material? These are professionals. We're not supposed to like them anyway.

The pregame locker room will be full of players ready for this game? Really? Like against the saints? I haven't seen any fire from this team like I hear from the giants. And everything is tellingme were gonna get stomped on Sunday. Hopefully I'm wrong. The giants seem to care more. You think JPP talking smack to the cowboys broke team unity? That's stupid, I'm sure it brought the giants together.

Wrong poster to accuse of not playing football. But I sure wonder about you mr (or mrs.) keyboard mma smack king. You need a brush up on your ready comp. The Cowboys are ready to smack talk to each other but you cry for them to give you some media smack so you can feel part of the team. I get it. And did the Saints smacktalk? I don't remember any of that.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Wrong poster to accuse of not playing football. But I sure wonder about you mr (or mrs.) keyboard mma smack king. You need a brush up on your ready comp. The Cowboys are ready to smack talk to each other but you cry for them to give you some media smack so you can feel part of the team. I get it. And did the Saints smacktalk? I don't remember any of that.

We didnt throw the first punch at the saints through the media either. But if we would have, I bet drew Bree's or rob Ryan would've at least called us out on it. You want us to shut up and be be quiet an be an RKG and just go on with the losing culture. I get it. You bring nothing to the table.