News: ESPN: Dak Prescott's play is much better than Cowboys' record indicates

reddyuta

Reaction score
In big neon lights............

"THE DEFENSE SUCKS"

There's your problem.
lets not tiptoe here,Marinelli is the one who sucks.He is an old doddering fool and the game has passed him by.I think we have enough good pass rushers to to be this terrible even with an young secondary.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
It was the defenses fault that Romo threw those picks against a Matt Flynn led Packers. Or the infamous Detroit game. Etc etc. okkkkkkkkkkk

You're pointing out specific games from over a decade?

Was it Dak's fault we lost to the Packers?

Iago33

Reaction score

Our defense is so weak that we need perfect play from the offense. Somehow, anything short of perfection is to blame because we can't point yet finger at the defense for some reason. It's weird that we can't call a spade a spade. There's some weird bias going on. Some people just don't like Garrett or Romo so much that it clouds vision--that's my guess.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score

I don’t know why people keep acting like Dak was out there being reckless like Tony was for years. Smh

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score

It’s funny how long that Dak slobberers hang on to those games that everyone has long forgotten. You can tell they’re phony fans because if they were actually fans in those days they would know those games were both ultimately meaningless in the grand scale of things.

khiladi

Reaction score
This OL has not played anywhere near as it did the majority of Romo’s career, with all the free runners and inability to pick up blitzes and the coaches non-existent use of a run game..

Comparing the two eras is nonsense..

Plus, during the Wade years we were a top five scoring defense and Ware once put up plus twenty sacks. And our offense with Garrett’s horrible play-calling was turning the ball over thirty times a year on average and anybody familiar wto the TOs understands their influence in game outcomes. Even Garrett does which is why he fired Ryan, but he failed to realize this point in regards to own offense turning over the ball regularly...

Saying this defense has always been a problem is one of the famous excuses to keep the focus off Garrett and his offenses.. it’s not true..

Last edited:

Gameover

Reaction score
Try, just for a second, to imagine yourself of as a fan of a different team. Still feel the same way? I mean honestly? I sense some rather strong bias here.

I think Dak is the best QB in the league

If it bias, that would be a first for me

T. Smith
Dez
Romo
Witten
I used to think Sean Lee was overrated
Zeke

I think all are overrated

I believe Dak is the truth!

No disrespect to Tony Romo but Dak Prescott is on his way to being better than he was.

waving monkey

Reaction score
No, I think we really want to hear how you think the team that is on a two game losing streak where their defense showed themselves to be arguably the worst defense in the league is somehow trending in the right direction. If your eyes are telling you something else, you might need glasses. Or an eye transplant.

I really have got to hear this explanation.

Can they get righted and head in the right direction? Sure. Are they heading in the right direction now? Oh hell no.
Few goals follow a straight line.some do.