News: ESPN: Despite no playoffs, Jerry Jones won't make significant changes

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He's been saying that for years. It's funny cause it's kind of an underhanded comment.

The idea that Garrett isn't there yet, but learns more every year suggests Jason doesn't know what he's doing.
I literally have never of a head coach still in training 7.5 years on the job.

This is just outrageous, how many dam seasons does Clappy need to learn the freaking game.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No surprises here. There will be a few positional coaching changes. That’s it.

I believe our disapointing season is more attributable to player issues with injuries, suspensions and roster changes than coaching.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I think Jerruh knows it’s too late to change coaches. He desperately wants another Super Bowl with his big fat stamp on it before he passes onto the next astral plane. He’s ridden Garrett-top out this long, starting over (in his mind) would admit his way was the wrong way. He doesn’t have time to watch another of “his guys” develop. It’s now or never, the Johnny Walker Blue bottle has 1 glass remaining....

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
You know what will be just as good as a super bowl?

The day Jerry......ahh never mind, that’s too dark.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Even Jerry now realizes Garrett isn't a very good coach (to be kind) but he doesn't care. His palace/mall is full of beer/t-shirt/Victoria's Secret-buying fans every week. He's averaging the highest attendance in the league by a mile. So why would he possibly change when the current setup makes him so comfortable and rich? He wouldn't.

MarkP88

Reaction score
Putting winning above everything else holds the potential for making Jerry walk on eggshells because someone else would be playing with his toy. So long as we do not crater and continue to be massively profitable, there's no reason for him to allow anyone else to horn in on his toy.