News: ESPN: Eagles coach not ruling Hurts out vs. Cowboys

CWR

Reaction score
Good, I hope he plays. I think we beat them regardless. Adjustments will be made. This team can beat anyone one week. The problem is keeping it up for a playoff run.

JayFord

Reaction score
If im The eagles i sit Hurts

Dallas isnt catching the Eagles nor do i care to

we got a playoff seed locked up

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Can you imagine if he played and hurts his arm worse. This is the perfect situation for the Eagles, give your backup snaps and try to steal a road game. The Eagles are in a no lose situation.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I'd be saying the same thing. Is he going to play? no....Do i want my opponent to have to wonder? yes

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I would really like to see Hurts play. If we beat the Eagles without him it’s going to take away from the victory and if we lose against Gardner Minshew it’s going to lead to even more doom and gloom on this board.

Carson

Reaction score

This is it. If they mess up and lose, they get a bad New Orleans team next week.

No need to have hurts get injured worse

Creeper

Reaction score
It's his non-throwing shoulder and it is sprained a little. My bet is he plays. Even if he gets hurt the Eagles have 3 weeks before their next meaningful game. The Eagles want the #1 seed. They need 1 more win to get it. After that they can sit everyone like they did last year.

The one thing they my do though is cut down his running plays. or tell him not to take any chances, just slide if anyone gets close.

The Eagles have had a lot of luck with injuries this year so I don't think they will worry much about Hurts.

ghst187

Reaction score
Would be all time dumb for them to play him. He gets hit and then is out the rest of the year when this game standings and playoffs wise means nothing for them.

quickccc

Reaction score
Against America' Team and sure fire NFL game of the week, ..the iggles crew will surely try to inject-shoot up Hurt's shoulder this entire week, before game day.

bewp7

Reaction score
i bet eagles is faking this injury so when he come out and play it will make him look better for mvp

jk lol

or am i????

My3Sons

Reaction score

This. Hurts and the Eagles played an unbelievably easy schedule, but they took care of business. They should rest him.

We may want to do something similar when we are solidified in the 5 seed

JayFord

Reaction score
Against America' Team and sure fire NFL game of the week, ..the iggles crew will surely try to inject-shoot up Hurt's shoulder this entire week, before game day.
they can afford a loss