News: ESPN: Eagles coach not ruling Hurts out vs. Cowboys

slick325

Reaction score
Hope he plays. Quinn's defense needs to hit him on EVERY possible play. Especially in RPO or straight up pass plays. He may not be himself for the playoffs after a physical game.

rambo2

Reaction score
I think it is likely that Hurts doesn't play. If he does play, they are risking him getting hurt worse. The pressure is on the Eagles. Either way it isn't good for the Eagles. They dominated the league for the majority of the season and they could very well fail at the end.

phildadon86

Reaction score
It's his non-throwing shoulder and it is sprained a little. My bet is he plays. Even if he gets hurt the Eagles have 3 weeks before their next meaningful game. The Eagles want the #1 seed. They need 1 more win to get it. After that they can sit everyone like they did last year.

The one thing they my do though is cut down his running plays. or tell him not to take any chances, just slide if anyone gets close.

The Eagles have had a lot of luck with injuries this year so I don't think they will worry much about Hurts.
I heard it was his throwing shoulder?

Bagman

Reaction score
I really want Hurts to play. How else will we hurt him ? Play to hurt him with hard tackles or cheapshots(Lol) and if he doesn't get hurt at least we'll have more film for a possible 3rd matchup. Win/win.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I doubt he is even hurt, all smoke and mirrors. he will play and he will play well, i have no doubt about it.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Never missed a game, but would have more motivation and enjoyment watching this game if Hurts plays.
I want this defense to put him on the bench.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
If this was Jones he would have ruled him out already and given the opponent all the information they needed. However, with that being said, there is no way they are going to play him, they can afford a loss now.

GMO415

Reaction score
Hey Dumb Dumb, go don your "Beat Dallas" sweatshirt and put your boy out there and let him get mauled by our pash rush, because no one is better equipped to play you than a divisional opponent.

I dare you Coach, put that sorry MVP candidate out there with a hurt throwing arm.