News: ESPN: Eagles' Wentz says stress fracture is still healing

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Them giving up on Foles is the best thing that could have happened in the NFC. I don't see a guy who 'brings it' in the 4th quarter of important games. He's missed playoffs with a pretty solid roster two out of three seasons.

Foles gave the Eagles a spark that Wentz does not even come close to bringing. Their season was dead in the water last year and were looking at a last or 3rd place finish. Insert Foles and boom, they ride that to a divisional round playoff berth. Had Foles stayed in, they go nowhere. He does not have that "it" factor so far. He does not scare you. Eli staying around is great for Dallas as well.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Dak plays more often and wins more often.

Oh, Dak’s numbers are better too, if numbers are your thing.

Anyways, what were we talking about again? Oh right, the least clutch QB in football whose teammates recently called him out for his lack of leadership. Sorry, carry on.

But but but he is the greatest football player in the league and has already been annointed as a hall of famer by so many. Lmao. I've never seen a guy crowned so much for someone who has accomplished zero. Nothing. Hasn't even stepped foot on the field in a playoff game.

dreameaglegreen

Reaction score
At least some opposing fans have the gumption to just

Do you have any proof that Dallas wanted to draft Goedert? No.

Reports after the draft from media members who know the team well, are that the cowboys preferred Connor anyway. That’s more proof than anything you have, yet you still decided to pull crap out of your behind to try and talk a little smack. No big deal but you have no leg to stand on with it. So it’s really just complete nonsense on your part.

The cowboys aren’t the only team with a TE need the eagles jumped.

The cowboys had a big need at starting guard goin the into the draft. Hence why Connor started from game 1. You would know that, if you knew what the heck you’re talking about. But you don’t, which is why you foolishly assumed the cowboys needed a TE more than a guard.
The eagles also traded up in the second round to take a TE to be their back up TE. Wow such a genius move on their part.

It remains to be seen who ends up being the better player.

Did the cowboys want him- at 3:25 rich eisen asks that question and Charles Davis and mike Mayock say yes. As I stated in my post, and you so Kindly reiterated, neither of us has proof. You chose to believe they didn't want him, I choose to believe they did, it seems the unbiased commentators agree with me.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Did the cowboys want him- at 3:25 rich eisen asks that question and Charles Davis and mike Mayock say yes. As I stated in my post, and you so Kindly reiterated, neither of us has proof. You chose to believe they didn't want him, I choose to believe they did, it seems the unbiased commentators agree with me.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...e-philadelphia-eagles-wanted-draft-2018-trade

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/am...orts/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article210051599.html

Either way, nobody knows for sure except the Cowboys front office.

Which means your post was just useless idiotic trolling. Again, no big deal. But don’t be surprised when people refute your claims when there is really zero evidence to support them.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I don’t understand the obsession with Wentz. He plays for the Eagles, great. Why do some of you have this huge pissing contest between him and Dak? So Jerry got lucky and the Eagles may or may not have wasted a 1st round pick on their QB. Going on 7 pages about a QB that has nothing to do with our team. Please enlighten me.
Mmm... no.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score

Your evidence is a conversation between pundits? No wonder you’re getting rekt here.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Dak plays more often and wins more often.

Oh, Dak’s numbers are better too, if numbers are your thing.

Anyways, what were we talking about again? Oh right, the least clutch QB in football whose teammates recently called him out for his lack of leadership. Sorry, carry on.

Wiiiiiiince

Lutonio

Reaction score
Not somebody who wishes for injuries outside of the occasional joke about voodoo dolls and collarbones due to karma for Romo, but you have to wonder about him officially being "injury prone" at this point.

aria

Reaction score
Lol... I like how this is bugging you.
I know, I know... go on and tell me how you're not bugged now.
Lol, I’m really not. I’m so friggin bored I’ve actually looked forward to your responses.