News: ESPN: How the Dez Bryant no-catch call changed the NFL forever

terra

Reaction score
I am 100% correct and I will double down on my original post. Try to debunk me.

Easy.

YOU CLAIM YOU KNEW WHAT HE WAS THINKING AT THAT MOMENT

Do you know how stupid that is?

In the critical moments of a playoff game, with it being fourth down, team behind, YOU SAY YOU KNOW WHAT HE WAS THINKING.

Brooksey

Reaction score
How about yesterday’s game should bring new change.. pass interference should be reviewable and offensive holding should be too or change it to a 5 yard penalty

terra

Reaction score
Even if Dez had scored on that play, it wouldn't have mattered. The Cowboys couldn't have stopped Rogers from getting the Packers up the field and setting up a field goal.
That game was lost in the 3rd quarter when DeMarco Murray had a clear path to the end zone but was stripped of the ball. That play also sealed Murray's fate in Dallas, as the Cowboys let him walk the next season.
But, Bryant caught the ball.
Why play the game then? Why didn't the Cowboys just walk off the field? Its CLEAR that is what you wanted them to do.

terra

Reaction score
Lack of situational awareness by Dez.

Getting the ball at the 1 yard line would actually have been better than scoring a TD. They would used more clock and with that OL the probability of scoring was as close to a guarantee as anything in sports.

Even if he had taken 6 steps with the ball to guarantee it was a catch, reaching would still risk a fumble.

Dez is the biggest moron in the history of Cowboys players...
Wow, just wow. The number of players in the NFL that would even be THINKING of ANYTHING like that at that moment you can probably count on the fingers of one hand
How often do you see that out of thousands of plays each year? One or two at best?
But Dez is the greatest moron ever for not doing that
Really easy to identify HATERS.

Hardline

Reaction score
Easy.

YOU CLAIM YOU KNEW WHAT HE WAS THINKING AT THAT MOMENT

Do you know how stupid that is?

In the critical moments of a playoff game, with it being fourth down, team behind, YOU SAY YOU KNOW WHAT HE WAS THINKING.
I knew EXACTLY what he was thinking because that's EXACTLY what he tried to do.
Let's not make this harder than what it is.
We actually seen it happen.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
All you’ve proven is you can’t understand English.

I can effectively combat creative lies though.
If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact
by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball throughout the process of contacting the ground
Was control of the ball maintained? That would be No. Incomplete.

terra

Reaction score
I knew EXACTLY what he was thinking because that's EXACTLY what he tried to do.
Let's not make this harder than what it is.
We actually seen it happen.
No, that is what YOU want it to be therefore it is. Living in fantasy land

khiladi

Reaction score
People say Rodgers would have drove down the field, but he was bailed out on a tipped ball that we just a lucky bounce on that last drive on the third and 11, which Cobb then turned into a 26 yard gain. I think it was that play.

Dallas could have used plenty of time after the Dez catch, as GB would then have to burn their last timeout, meaning it would have increased the pressure on Rodgers.

Also that Murray fumble was pure luck and huge. Otherwise that’s a 21-10 lead on a wide open hole.

Last edited:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
:laugh: If you can't understand the language then you can't effectively combat lies (or anything for that matter) because the latter presupposes the former.

Q.E.D.

I'd try to insult too if I couldn't overcome by using lies. Don't be sour now.